Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Buzzfeed: G.U.Y. video - Deconstructed

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AquaFire Witch

I get so excited when I read all of the "performance art" she has once again incorporated into her work.

And good Gaga I am late, that one photo is legos! Ahhh I need to watch this video in slow motion.

Great article to learn from since Gaga doesn't always have the time to sit down and explain it all, but I think she likes to leave it up to us to figure out!

HausOfMiklaus

My gosh, this a--lysis ticks all the boxes. Incredible and thorough. I screenshotted this to shove into anyone's face who say GUY is somehow anti-feminist or promotes unhealthy relationships.

6L3D5yd.jpg?1

:legend:

JazzGa

I  can't think of anything witty to comment, I just want to see what my name and DP look like with those spiffy new single cover-style avatars we have :laughga: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

blubrryxkisses

I liked it, except for the Miley part... to me Gaga was just doing moves that were inspired by the theme of the song... she is laying back but thrusting her pelvis into the air for some GUY time... I mean, it really didn't strike me as being homage to Miley at all.. 

Agreed with a lot of it, but some of it....reach baby reach!

Hey, her ARTPOP could mean anything! :P

discotommy

One of the few BuzzFeed articles I actually enjoyed concerning a music video dissection. 

Lion Heart

Very good read. Agreed on most parts except for the Miley part

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Emvee

The Miley part is so random. The media exaggerates her presence too much. Bed scenes are not at all uncommon in pop videos and much less exclusive to Miley Cyrus.

What a great article! Definitely made me look at what ARTPOP as an album might actually mean to Gaga herself, versus what I've been under the impression it's about. 

Archived