Roseland Rehearsal Instagram Vids

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmThatGUY

thank you

is it just me or the verse sounds kind of like Paparazzi? :huh: maybe it's the drums idk

I thought the same thing maybe she mixed them together cuz it heavily sounds like paparazzi.

Battle 4 Ur Life

thank you

is it just me or the verse sounds kind of like Paparazzi? :huh: maybe it's the drums idk

no it's not just you! the drums are totally paparazzi! I got Mother Goat dying teas

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I thought the same thing maybe she mixed them together cuz it heavily sounds like paparazzi.

no it's not just you! the drums are totally paparazzi! I got Mother Goat dying teas

inb4 people have meltdowns because the first G.U.Y. performance is a medley/mashup :emma:

Schwerk

I was there!

G.U.Y didnt sound like a real mashup. She was kinda playing with the beat and getting the drums right, but she rehearsed the whole song multiple times. Including many NEIN ZEDDS

Loved it. VERY ROCK N ROLL!

She sounds phenomenal and she's so sick! She said it hurts to sing but that doesn't mean she can't. She even yelled at us: how do I sound from back there? LOL

I won't spoil anything about the setlist, even tho you can tell part of it by the links in the OP.

I'm so lucky! I just went to M&J trimmings and thought, well Roseland is not that far from here, lets check it out. Took some pics of the marquee, ran into Joe and Cynthia and met some great little monsters.

Gave Gaga the shirts I made for her birthday and she loved them. I am one lucky b****

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

TimisaMonster

G.U.Y.

That wasn't a surprise with 90% of the fans saying it was G.U.Y....and us getting practically the whole feel for the video before it even came out with all the leaked pics and videos :smh:

It's been a while since we've had a REAL surprise out of the blue :noparty:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Stefani328

I was there!

G.U.Y didnt sound like a real mashup. She was kinda playing with the beat and getting the drums right, but she rehearsed the whole song multiple times. Including many NEIN ZEDDS

Loved it. VERY ROCK N ROLL!

She sounds phenomenal and she's so sick! She said it hurts to sing but that doesn't mean she can't. She even yelled at us: how do I sound from back there? LOL

I won't spoil anything about the setlist, even tho you can tell part of it by the links in the OP.

I'm so lucky! I just went to M&J trimmings and thought, well Roseland is not that far from here, lets check it out. Took some pics of the marquee, ran into Joe and Cynthia and met some great little monsters.

Gave Gaga the shirts I made for her birthday and she loved them. I am one lucky b****

Are you for real?

Schwerk

Are you for real?

Yes I am, why the doubt? I recorded a video of meeting gaga but I don't wanna share it online. Also recorded part of G.U.Y but they told us not to so I decided not to put in online.

Lol at you changing you post btw. Being sick on your birthday does suck, especially when you have 7 shows to do.

Stefani328

Yes I am, why the doubt? I recorded a video of meeting gaga but I don't wanna share it online. Also recorded part of G.U.Y but they told us not to so I decided not to put in online.

Lol at you changing you post btw. Being sick on your birthday does suck, especially when you have 7 shows to do.

That's great!!! I'm jealous  :worship2:  Yes, I was sick a few years back on my birthday. The stomach flu. As I said before it tragic. :sick:

Schwerk

That's great!!! I'm jealous :worship2: Yes, I was sick a few years back on my birthday. The stomach flu. As I said before it tragic. :sick:

Thanks I feel really lucky.Great things happen when you least expect it...

Same kinda goes for stomach flue I guess...man that suck, wouldnt wish it on anyone.

Pure Adrenaline

Page not found :giveup:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived