Jump to content

Fernando Garibay back for the next album?


boobtank

Featured Posts

  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

He should work with Gaga on the new album tbh.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

boobtank

Red one & dark child & stargate & max Martin please

omg yes! completely forgot about him

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised at all these "yes" comments I thought everyone hated him. But yes I would love for more Garibay productions.

Link to post
Share on other sites

boobtank

I'm surprised at all these "yes" comments I thought everyone hated him. But yes I would love for more Garibay productions.

I didn't know people disliked him  :confused:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't know people disliked him  :confused:

I coulda sworn a ton of people on this site hated him. Perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about.  :laughga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't he leak a bunch of older Gaga songs and there were also lawsuits between them?

You're thinking of Rob Fusari.
Link to post
Share on other sites

boobtank

I'd like new producers. I wish she'd stop putting DJWS on 99% of the album.

She only did it for ARTPOP  :sweat:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...