Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Tara still her make up artist?

Featured Posts

Shawwi

Most of Gaga's looks in G.U.Y. are ***flawless, tbh. &I believe I haven't seen Tara's name written anywhere in that super loooooong credits.

tumblr_n2yf4okOlp1r8725yo1_1280.png

Is she on a week off when they were filming? Where is she? I feel a little bit sad about it actually.

Pop

Tara is suffering from Lupus and I think she's been quite sick for a while. I think she only hangs with Gaga as a friend now. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

ReRe

I hope so.

She was on a family vacation in February when they shot the video. I don't think they split :ohno:

Or at least I hope so! :ohno:

SaveloMonster

Yes she is, she was seen with Gaga today

Electric Venus

Tara is suffering from Lupus and I think she's been quite sick for a while. I think she only hangs with Gaga as a friend now.

i never knew that :ohno:

RAMROD

Obvioysly, she is still with Gaga

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Don't ♥ Let ♥ Me ♥ Get ♥ Me♥

Haroon

Maybe she just had a different make up artist for the video :shrug: Like Tara may be travelling with Gaga and doing her day-to-day make up, but for the video they asked someone else to because of different skills and stuff? :huh: At least that's the only reason I can think of :cake:

mcoop

:cry:

Shawwi

I hope so.

She was on a family vacation in February when they shot the video. I don't think they split :ohno:

Or at least I hope so! :ohno:

:ohno: