Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Tara still her make up artist?

Shawwi

Featured Posts

Most of Gaga's looks in G.U.Y. are ***flawless, tbh. &I believe I haven't seen Tara's name written anywhere in that super loooooong credits.

tumblr_n2yf4okOlp1r8725yo1_1280.png

Is she on a week off when they were filming? Where is she? I feel a little bit sad about it actually.

Tara is suffering from Lupus and I think she's been quite sick for a while. I think she only hangs with Gaga as a friend now. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I hope so.

She was on a family vacation in February when they shot the video. I don't think they split :ohno:

Or at least I hope so! :ohno:

WheresTheDoggo

Yes she is, she was seen with Gaga today

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Electric Venus

Tara is suffering from Lupus and I think she's been quite sick for a while. I think she only hangs with Gaga as a friend now.

i never knew that :ohno:

RAMROD

Obvioysly, she is still with Gaga

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

Maybe she just had a different make up artist for the video :shrug: Like Tara may be travelling with Gaga and doing her day-to-day make up, but for the video they asked someone else to because of different skills and stuff? :huh: At least that's the only reason I can think of :cake:

:cry:

I hope so.

She was on a family vacation in February when they shot the video. I don't think they split :ohno:

Or at least I hope so! :ohno:

:ohno:

Archived