1. 1. What's your favorite cover?

• Applause
    • Do What U Want
    • G.U.Y.
    • Venus
    • Dope

Featured Posts

Slade

Mine's such a toss up...but I think Venus pulls out on top by just a little. I actually really just love all of them. Flawless era for single covers. :legend:

Applause & G.U.Y. tbh
Love the Dope outfit but I'm not a fan of the teeth
Would've voted for Venus if this pic was one of the covers tbh
ladygaga-venus.jpg

I live for this photo...one of my favorites from her entire career tbh.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I love Applause, the colour is so vibrant and represents the song, when I saw it for the first time I didn't like it but over time I've really grown to admire the beauty in it, especially after the video dropped.

I like the Do What U Want cover but I feel it just lacks something for me, her ass is incredible but I would've loved it to take on the headlines theme and not be shot by Terry since his shots are great for behind the scenes but a little static for a single cover/official shoot.

The Venus cover(s) is absolutely stunning, Steven Klein does a great job but I don't really think it connects with the song very well, as said above, I wish the still from the official audio was the cover.

The Dope cover is just so profound, I remember this making a huge impact when it was first released, and quite rightly. It portrays her as a broken addict, a hollow face and skeletal teeth, with bruises and scars covers her and a blocky jacket. I just can't describe my love for it, It's probably my favourite Gaga cover since Born This Way (single).

Lastly, I think the G.U.Y. cover is again, visually stunning and one of my favourite shots from the video, however it really doesn't represent the song very well. She should've used a still from Hearst Castle in my opinion, but I still love the cover and it is really quite striking.

pink sushi

Applause BY FAR.....

G.U.Y. is alright....

I don't really like the other. Especially DWUW :wtf:

RAMROD

Duhhhh, Applause for moi.

Because of the excitement around it.

That was the one last good time last year before things went a little absurd.

It was the single that makes me goes

tumblr_mn49y4KV8T1s51zjyo1_400.gif

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

Applause :saira: It's so haunting and beautiful and amazing :giveup: It's her most memorable single cover for me :flutter:

Archived