Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who are the talentless acts that took over when Gaga was absent?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

According to an interpretation of the video here, the housewives are supposed to represent talentless artists that took over the music industry when Gaga was recovering/rebirthing...

*cBLBbvH.gif

... think about it. Is it just a general commentary on the music scene when Gaga wasn't there or the housewives are supposed to actually represent certain artists? If yes, who are those artists?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

That is ridiculous. Gaga would never be that cruel and she has expressed her love for these women more than once.

Didn't she say that watching a lot of this show helped her to recover or something?

Gaga will never admit it but I think so... 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

RAMROD

That is not, it just some silly opinion.

She admires Housewives shows.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bambino

That is ridiculous.

What is ridiculous? The interpretation itself or the fact that it could be true?

Computer

I don't know

But I had hoped they had more speaking or dancing roles. I never expected them to sit on their butts with a banjo for the video.

Although Lisa slayed in the office scene.

Which gave me Womanizer teas tbh

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

TheOriginalOne

I have this new bit of information and I don't know what to do with it

I don't believe that. She said she loves the show, she said she watched it while she was immobile after the surgery.

Phoenix

It wasn't meant talentless, it was meant as someone who does all of the stuff just for money. 

We know who that is.  :reductive:

💎

Mythos

I don't agree with that interpretation, actually.

Me neither, she always said that she enjoyed watching that show and it helped her to recover. Some fans are just interpreting to much...

Addy Ezzie

I don't think it has anything to do with the Housewives. Gaga loves them and it's not them she criticizes but the lack of talent of some artists. There's a difference. I mean look, the Housewives clearly don't know how to play those instruments and can't even lipsync ! I'm pretty sure it's intentional.

As for an answer to Bambino's question... Mmmm I'm not sure, I don't want to give names haha.

Archived