Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Parents' Thoughts on G.U.Y.

Prometheus

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blahblahblahhhh

My mum said that the video was beautiful (sans the phoenixga) and the only thing my dad said was: I think she is probably banned from visiting all the Muslim countries, eh? :smh:

Creyk

My parents didn't like that there was an arrow inside of her, but they totally melted over her long white hair. (Ah so beautiful!)

My brother said G.U.Y. is a great song and we had to watch the credits because my dad was like: "what, this is really good" when MANiCURE started playing :emma:

pachinko

SONG

Dad: "I don't care for it. She doesn't have a melody or rhythm. She goes from one style to the next and just repeats over and over again. It's like cuckoo."

Mom: "Sucks. It had zero subtext. It didn't show her talent. It isn't music."

VIDEO

Mom: "I got a D.U.I.? The video is horrible. She's super talented and has a beautiful voice, but she's making a movie production and... bad."

Dad: "It has no meaning. It's just a bunch of cuts of crap. Bunch of people pretending to have s-x in pools."

----------------------------------------

My mom usually likes Gaga.

Your parents can suck the tits of art! :toofloppy:

shashylon

My mom thought it was one of the best pop videos in modern pop music XD 

I guess that's just because my mom's an artist too...

Fabian5000

My mom said she looks lovely  :flutter:  but later she took it back because she saw jesus and thought it was blasphemy again :duck:

Prometheus

My mom said she looks lovely  :flutter:  but later she took it back because she saw jesus and thought it was blasphemy again :duck:

So close, Gaga. So close.

Glory

My Dad already stan for it, caught him listening to it on Youtube.
(He's kind of a monster though :whitney: )

Computer

I've found it's very common for parents to say things "aren't music."

I think it's hard for them to wade through modern production to hear melodies. It's what makes a song rich and gives it longevity but it's hard for other generations to hear the music.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Haroon

Your parents are ruthless :rip:

I've yet to show it to my parents. Well, parent :sweat: I'm definitely not showing it to my father because he hates Gaga and he'll think I spend all my time worrying about her and her life and not focus on my studies... :deadbanana: My mother will hopefully like it, she likes a lot of Gaga does :yes: I can imagine her loving the Michael Jackson bit, because she adored him :laughga:

My parents didn't like that there was an arrow inside of her

Imagine how Gaga felt. Like, OW!

Archived