G.U.Y. Facebook Cover - Request

Applause

Featured Posts

Applause

Hi, OMG the video slayed my life!

ย 

Anyways:

ย 

I was hoping someone could get a 720p or 1080p screen cap, sized down to 851x315 pixels of a few shots.. I am hoping mainly for where the guy is on gaga, um.. "hugging" her.. But any will do. If you could add G.U.Y. into it as well, that'd be great.

ย 

I really want to promote Gaga with it. Thanks.ย  :hug:

ย 

Love,

Applause

Xalser

SEVDALIZA

Awww, Applause wanting to promote G.U.Y. :nick: This is the kind of love we like to see, singles helping eachother, and not fighting for the #1 :nick:

operating from another world

Maleficent
file:///Users/Darian/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Previews/2014/03/22/20140322-191630/L0kjXrriSrOAa+oeodjRjw/Screen%20Shot%202014-03-22%20at%207.16.24%20PM.jpg
ย 
oh **** how can i upload it

Applause

ย 

file:///Users/Darian/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Previews/2014/03/22/20140322-191630/L0kjXrriSrOAa+oeodjRjw/Screen%20Shot%202014-03-22%20at%207.16.24%20PM.jpg
ย 
oh **** how can i upload it

ย 

http://tinypic.com/

I made this one, Dunno if anyone wanna use it.ย vyt5w8.png

That's lovely! I might use that! :)

ย 

I'd love any more by others too! The more the better.ย  :wub:

Xalser

ChasingGhosts

Could someone make one with BirdGa? :giveup:ย 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

RAYA.core

is this the shot that you're talking about. or when she's in the jeans :)
1610vfr.jpg

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Applause

is this the shot that you're talking about. or when she's in the jeans :)

1610vfr.jpg

I meant the one in the jeans, when on the floor, with other dancers around doing the same thing on the floor. But that is fab, saving that to the rotation of cover pics for my FB. :) Thanks.

Xalser

RAYA.core

I meant the one in the jeans, when on the floor, with other dancers around doing the same thing on the floor. But that is fab, saving that to the rotation of cover pics for my FB. :) Thanks.

tell me the time spot for it and i'll get it for ya

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Applause

tell me the time spot for it and i'll get it for ya

About 5:43 and and 6:00 are my favorite. I keep trying to get them to where they are not blurry from motion but keep failing. :(

Xalser

RAYA.core

I feel ya,ย 

ย 

5mh45g.jpg

RAYA.core

I also posted a bunch more on my graphic thread if you wanna check them out. but i'm on my way to make a new set ;)

Archived