Featured Posts

It's going to be the best album of 2014 :manicure:

Hopefully everything goes as planned and "Sirens" becomes a hit (:

Sirens is amazing so I hope so!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carlitos

what is the third song that's being released?

It's going to be "Human", we're going to be able to hear it tomorrow :)

AM3RICANO

BkyRThBCcAECy9D.png

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this song!!!  I much prefer her ballads to the upbeat stuff tbh :-)

Also -- is the cover a 6 piece puzzle or a 9 piece puzzle?  xD

Carlitos

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this song!!! I much prefer her ballads to the upbeat stuff tbh :-)

Also -- is the cover a 6 piece puzzle or a 9 piece puzzle? xD

Her voice really shines through ballads :)

• 2 weeks later...
Carlitos

Part 2 of "Pieces of Cher" :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jJ9hbwAwQk

Future Lover

Bind Your Love is so good  :giveup:

There's only one part of the instrumental that bugs me. I can't wait to hear the iTunes quality version.

Carlitos

Bind Your Love is so good :giveup:

There's only one part of the instrumental that bugs me. I can't wait to hear the iTunes quality version.

Same, i'm liking the live version a bit more right now. The studio version is growing on me.

Future Lover

Same, i'm liking the live version a bit more right now. The studio version is growing on me.

Her voice is more emotional in the live version which is why I like it a bit more.

I'm looking at videos from the I Wish Tour and I'm having the worst PCD. I could tell every moment she was looking at my friend and I (and even when she wished me a happy birthday). There's one thing I have to remember though.... nostalgia is for geeks. :(

Carlitos

Her voice is more emotional in the live version which is why I like it a bit more.

I'm looking at videos from the I Wish Tour and I'm having the worst PCD. I could tell every moment she was looking at my friend and I (and even when she wished me a happy birthday). There's one thing I have to remember though.... nostalgia is for geeks. :(

Exactly and the song goes so hard live.

So what your favorite song off SIL so far?

Have you the "Sirens" preview yet? It's amazing :giveup:

Future Lover

Exactly and the song goes so hard live.

So what your favorite song off SIL so far?

Have you the "Sirens" preview yet? It's amazing :giveup:

They're all so good (except I Wish, sorry not sorry). I think Bind Your Love has been my favorite since September. Sirens is a close second.

The preview for Sirens isn't what I though. I was thinking more of an Aphrodite Lady type video with mythological references, but then I remembered it's Cher.  :giggle:

I need her to go on tour for this album.  :giveup:

Carlitos

They're all so good (except I Wish, sorry not sorry). I think Bind Your Love has been my favorite since September. Sirens is a close second.

The preview for Sirens isn't what I though. I was thinking more of an Aphrodite Lady type video with mythological references, but then I remembered it's Cher. :giggle:

I need her to go on tour for this album. :giveup:

I really hope she comes to my state. I like "I Wish" the thing is that I got kind of bored of it since it came out months ago. I'm so excited for the video, I have a feeling it's going to slay :cry:

Future Lover

I really hope she comes to my state. I like "I Wish" the thing is that I got kind of bored of it since it came out months ago. I'm so excited for the video, I have a feeling it's going to slay :cry:

I just hope she goes on tour reasonably soon. She better not come to Ohio from late June-early July because I won't be there.  :grr: (Fifth Harmony is and I'm super pressed)

And that's so true. I can't believe it's been over 7 months since the tour. I Wish would be a lot better if T.I. wasn't in it.

Archived