💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cher Lloyd

Carlitos

Featured Posts

mcphee

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I hope you accept my apology :hug:

I'm sorry too  :runhug:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carlitos

I'm sorry too :runhug:

It's fine, I have to accept the fact that not everybody is going to like her haha :p

Carlitos

That video was great.

She's so cute. :wub:

Isn't she the cutest? :flutter:

I love that her bodyguard was Gaga's old bodyguard :p

I like Dirty Love, it's not a typical pop song it's kinda different :music:

It's super catchy :)

Carlitos

Thank you. I've loved her sense I saw her xFactor audition so I'm so excited to finally see her in concert!

How was the concert :)

How was the concert :)

Amazing, I met her !! She was so sweet and cute, and her talent is amazing. She covered one of my favorite songs ! Ah I love her

Carlitos

Amazing, I met her !! She was so sweet and cute, and her talent is amazing. She covered one of my favorite songs ! Ah I love her

Woohoo (: glad you had a great time.

Her covers are always so perfect :giveup:

Woohoo (: glad you had a great time.

Her covers are always so perfect :giveup:

Thanks:) she was amazing ! The cover was of latch by Sam smith.

And I got my picture with her and videos and concert pics on my Instagram rihannashusband

Carlitos

Thanks:) she was amazing ! The cover was of latch by Sam smith.

And I got my picture with her and videos and concert pics on my Instagram rihannashusband

She sounds like a disney princess while singing Latch, I would die to have a studio version of it.

I'm going to check your pictures and videos right now :p

She sounds like a disney princess while singing Latch, I would die to have a studio version of it.

I'm going to check your pictures and videos right now :p

Yes omg. I want a studio version. And she performed so many songs from the new album, I can't wait to buy it!

And let me know whatcha think :)

Carlitos

Yes omg. I want a studio version. And she performed so many songs from the new album, I can't wait to buy it!

And let me know whatcha think :)

I pretty much heard the whole album already, except for like 3 songs :emma: The videos and pics were perfect :nooo: It's saddens me that she isn't bigger :( she's extremely underrated.

I pretty much heard the whole album already, except for like 3 songs :emma: The videos and pics were perfect :nooo: It's saddens me that she isn't bigger :( she's extremely underrated.

the album is amazing. And thank you :hug: and yeah same :( her talent is amazing, I hope one day she gets the recognition she deserves

Carlitos

the album is amazing. And thank you :hug: and yeah same :( her talent is amazing, I hope one day she gets the recognition she deserves

It's going to be the best album of 2014 :manicure:

Hopefully everything goes as planned and "Sirens" becomes a hit (:

Archived