💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My G.U.Y. cover(s)

teo

Featured Posts

No, I'm not gonna sing for you. :derpga: I just love this flawless image so much, so I made these two covers and I'm sharing them with you. Also I'm putting the image clean(without ARTPOP text) so you can use it for your own work, cause I've seen a few people asking for it.

[edit: click on them to see in full 512x512, cause it looks crappy, because of the noise]

My covers:

121zsd3.jpg

35dbzgp.jpg

And clean image:

35idrmu.jpg

Lumiere

The first one. :legend:

AND OMG SOMEONE PLEASE PUT THE CLEAN IMAGE ON THE SINGLE COVER BORDER MOTIF!1

Computer

How did you get it clean? :flutter: I really don't understand how you can just fill in where the letters were?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

How did you get it clean? :flutter: I really don't understand how you can just fill in where the letters were?

Gaga sent it to me. :derpga: 

You just play with photoshop. Clone stamp tool, copy+paste parts from around the letters with different % opacity. With the new photoshop versions(cs5 and up?) there's "content aware", but you'll have to work with that too, cause it doesn't always(never lol) get it right. You can sample from different images if the one you're working on allows it ect. 

Computer

Gaga sent it to me. :derpga:

You just play with photoshop. Clone stamp tool, copy+paste parts from around the letters with different % opacity. With the new photoshop versions(cs5 and up?) there's "content aware", but you'll have to work with that too, cause it doesn't always(never lol) get it right. You can sample from different images if the one you're working on allows it ect. 

:giveup:  Sounds like it would take forever tbh.  Nicely done.  :hug:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

HYPERCRUSH

this!

:giveup:  Sounds like it would take forever tbh.  Nicely done.   :hug:

Thanks. lol I studied it at school. At first it does takes forever, but then it like a 15 min job, especially for pics with small resolution. I actually made that kind of sloppy. You can see how the hair is kind of weird on the right and the hand you can actually see the out line of the "P". :toofunny: But it's not like this is going to be in a magazine or anything.:haha: 

this!

sl4jsk.jpg

edit:  this guy made t better, with the original font, check it out!

Lumiere

sl4jsk.jpg

edit:  this guy made t better, with the original font, check it out!

OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!!  :hug:

Archived