Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga to appear on E! and Access Hollywood on Friday!

Ammuffin

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geopang

Ya'll better not be greedy b---hes and have your $1.29 ready to go! If you want this to start climbing up iTunes, you're gonna have to help get it off the ground.

Emvee

Ya'll better not be greedy b---hes and have your $1.29 ready to go! If you want this to start climbing up iTunes, you're gonna have to help get it off the ground. 

I'll be on the look out for that G.U.Y. radio edit and remixes on itunes kim.jpg

lavenderblondee

This is the promo she needs/deserves. This is the treatment she should of gotten from the start. Although I guess Applauses video got a lot of promo, but really only radio shows.

YUNGVERSACE

YAS GETTING THIS NEW SINGLE STARTED OFF WITH DAT PROMOOOOOOOOOOOOO :gaga:

Maleficent

It's been 84 years :rip:

Where's the gif? 😣😜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜˜

Where can I donate money to Bobby Campbell?

And Gaga also! They basically decide everything together with Bobby, she's a bit of a manager herself. So YAY, they seem to be a great team!

YUNGVERSACE

UNSCHUHUFVHUFVIJFVJIVIKFVUNFVINDVO,RVUNVFIMFB,IFVIMFVUMFVNUVIMFVUNDVNUDVMICVMIFVNUDVIMFVIMFBIMBFIMFBMIVDOMDVO,DVNDVVDUDCVHDVNUVDNUVRIMVINTVIMCRO,EXMUDCNHVNURCUNRCMUUNTVMITVMITVIMTBNUTVMIRVIMECMIEV HCDUBDCIMDVOMDVIMDVNUDVUNDVNUDVNUBFMUBFIMVDIVD,ODCNURGUNFEMIDVMIDVINDVYBDVHNVDNUVDNUVDUNDVUNFVNUDVNUVNUVDIMDVMIDVUVDNUCEUNDCYBECBYECBUDCNURVURVNURVBURVUNDVUNDVNUDVUNDVUNDVNUVDUNDVUNDVUNFVNUVFUNVD :giveup:

IS SHE GONNA DOA NTIERBVOE TOO OMGGGGGGGGGG :giveup:

BLACKOUTbritney

E!

Dateline

AH

Today

The queen has arisen.

:tea: the promo this single era already :legend:

Archived