Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 06 Denver, CO

Mittens

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night was a blast! We made some great new friends in line, and spent the whole night under the bridge!

There was this megab---h security guard, though, who almost kicked me out for touching the bridge. The night would've been perfect if it weren't for that.

Arturo

I hope the show was fun last night :)

Anyone that went last night notice a considerable amount of empty seats in the upper levels or something? We couldn't really gather much data from Altitude Tickets so if someone can tell me how full the arena looked last night, that'd be great :)

Gagaloo911

Anyone that went last night notice a considerable amount of empty seats in the upper levels or something? We couldn't really gather much data from Altitude Tickets so if someone can tell me how full the arena looked last night, that'd be great :)

It looked absolutely PACKED!! From what I could tell, by the time Gaga came on there next to no seats open. I was in GA and could see the entire arena.

A few times when all the lights light up the arena I looked around, there were too many people in the upper levels to see if there were any empty seats.

Colorado (and Denver) loves Gaga!

Arturo

It looked absolutely PACKED!! From what I could tell, by the time Gaga came on there next to no seats open. I was in GA and could see the entire arena.

A few times when all the lights light up the arena I looked around, there were too many people in the upper levels to see if there were any empty seats.

Colorado (and Denver) loves Gaga!

Great! I hope she played to the capacity of 13,000+ :excited2:

Gagaloo911

I would bet that she did. If not, definitely not far off a full capacity

I would bet that she did. If not, definitely not far off a full capacity

AT FIRST WHEN BABYMETAL + LADY STARLIGHT WERE OPENING THERE WERE SO MANY EMPTY SEATS I FELT SO AWKWARD I WAS LIKE WTF... where is everyone? This is awkwarddddd and then like FINALLY gaga came on after so much waiting and it was PACKED. Whenever the lights would flash like he/she said, it was literally packed. I loved it! :3

I HAD A BLAST OMG <3

http://instagram.com/p/rY7Ps5vXch/

Got this great video and many many more! What an amazing stage! And ass!

Weren't you the one that said something about getting wet right before she did dope? lmao

Last night was a blast! We made some great new friends in line, and spent the whole night under the bridge!

There was this megab---h security guard, though, who almost kicked me out for touching the bridge. The night would've been perfect if it weren't for that.

She was such a b---h but i still touched it so many times lol

Weren't you the one that said something about getting wet right before she did dope? lmao

Yup. That was me! Had a blast!

y didnt u find me jk

Where was everyone standing for the show? I was under the very center bridge.

Me too! Right under it! I was wearing a green bandana and was the screaming over the top to get Gaga's attention! I tried to offer her a joint!!

I was at the front with the railing for the main stage. I threw my letter, but she didn't read it :(. At least it made it on stage and hopefully she will read it! Here's some video I took.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGidLBKVa14

Btw, this picture was from one of my videos.

denvercrowd_zps1288d7f9.jpg

Hope it can help with an idea of the numbers. I don't think we sold out her show, but I'm sure we were close.

Archived