💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 06 Denver, CO

Mittens

Featured Posts

WOW RLY U CAN TAKE A POSTER? WTF? <3 OMG

If you bring a poster be considerate of the people behind you. It would suck not to be able to see everything. That being said, I'M SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you bring a poster be considerate of the people behind you. It would suck not to be able to see everything. That being said, I'M SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

YA I WON'T BRING A POSTER I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT

Gagaloo911

Omfg I am sooo ready for this. Are you ready Denver? :excited2:

Gagaloo911

no i bought seats for $230. ;x

i want GA

Damn =

Was gonna say you could stand in line with us. That's still exciting though cause you get to goooo!!!

Damn =

Was gonna say you could stand in line with us. That's still exciting though cause you get to goooo!!!

yeah. :*(

oh well. <3 I'M HAPPY AT LEAST. i didn't get GA because i didn't buy the tickets with my credit card so like... it said you needed ID for whoever bought the GA ticket and since i didnt buy the GA ticket i didnt do it since i know that person wasnt going to go. =.= so i just bought the seats. OKAY *CALM* i dont even make sense because im like still freaking out and exciting for tomorrow LOL ;3 less than 24 hours

What time is everyone getting to the pepsi center?

since i have seats i pretty much can arrive whenever i want LOL <3

Gagaloo911

yeah. :*(

oh well. <3 I'M HAPPY AT LEAST. i didn't get GA because i didn't buy the tickets with my credit card so like... it said you needed ID for whoever bought the GA ticket and since i didnt buy the GA ticket i didnt do it since i know that person wasnt going to go. =.= so i just bought the seats. OKAY *CALM* i dont even make sense because im like still freaking out and exciting for tomorrow LOL ;3 less than 24 hours

haha I know right I can't keep calm!! Soo exciting!

What time is everyone getting to the pepsi center?

Not sure about everyone else but I have GA tix and am gonna be getting there around 1 or so in the afternoon to stand in line

So i'm still going tomorrow...by myself. Wish i had someone to wait in line with but oh well, it'll still be amazing.

So i'm still going tomorrow...by myself. Wish i had someone to wait in line with but oh well, it'll still be amazing.

just go meet everyone that's waiting in line <3

haha I know right I can't keep calm!! Soo exciting!

Not sure about everyone else but I have GA tix and am gonna be getting there around 1 or so in the afternoon to stand in line

do u have the setlist of the songs she's going to perform or? is it random ? :3

Gagaloo911

just go meet everyone that's waiting in line <3

do u have the setlist of the songs she's going to perform or? is it random ? :3

This is the original setlist:

ARTPOP

G.U.Y.

Donatella

Fashion!

Venus

MANiCURE

Cake Like Lady Gaga

Just Dance

Poker Face

Telephone

Partynauseous

Paparazzi

Do What U Want

Born This Way

Aura

Sexxx Dreams

Mary Jane Holland

Alejandro

Bad Romance

Applause

Swine

ENCORE:

Gypsy

She's since removed Fashion!, Cake Like Lady Gaga and Mary Jane Holland and is no longer performing them. And it's obviously reserved to change even more with Gaga being Gaga. She's performed Judas one night and The Edge of Glory one night, though I can't remember which dates.

And the past couple dates she's been performing Dope, so Dope might be there for tomorrow night. Praying she will add back Mary Jane Holland since it's COLORADO though ;)

Yay guys! :party:

:party: :party: :party:

Archived