💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. officially confirmed as 3rd single from 'ARTPOP'!

Star

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Doesn't matter since haters will keep tearing her apart.

And she will keep making money, doing what she loves. So they can suck it. :later:

notamember

The bridge in G.U.Y will forever slay my life

Yesss

I can't wait to see what she does with the concept of the lyrics in the bridge!

Edited by notamember

DrewStevens

Let it be G.O.D. It's the best song for the new beginning.

rihanna-winking-funny-lol.gif

and Venus was the Hair of this album, let it go.

ryhanna

Eh, still not a big fan of GUY, but I'm just glad things are finally getting back on track and I think GUY has a lot of potential. Also, it's great to finally have a single by Zedd! 

And who knows? The set pictures we have so far for the video look incredible, so maybe I'll end up loving the song when it has visuals. :legend:

SKANK

It didn't take long for her to get over her creative rebellion did it? F.u.c.k. pop music, now here is my new radio fodder single called G.U.Y.

I guess that is what you get when you are a Gaga fan. One week your stanning for a vomit covered punk rocker who is denouncing the charts, the next week your left scratching your head while she goes on day time TV to promote the release of the most basic and predictable song off her record. 

I thought she was going to throw us a curve ball, so I'm a little bummed. But a new Gaga video is always a reason to celebrate!

Edited by SKANK

Computer

Doesn't matter since haters will keep tearing her apart.

Sadly true :emo:
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

It would have been a good single tho, only song on the album that could have gone top 10 after MTN imo

And look what happend with MTN :awkney:

And look what happend with MTN :awkney:

A 2x platinum single that peaked at #4, whatever will she do? :awkney:

Edit, I thought this said after

Edited by kvnts

Ugh you're probably one of those people who think Hair would've been a good single :wtf:

I am too, and it would've been a great single. 

Brainiac

not people calling G.U.Y. "basic and generic". You all need to stop. it's one of the best songs on the album and people will love it.

Kermit the frog

It didn't take long for her to get over her creative rebellion did it? F.u.c.k. pop music, now here is my new radio fodder single called G.U.Y.

I guess that is what you get when you are a Gaga fan. One week your stanning for a vomit covered punk rocker who is denouncing the charts, the next week your left scratching your head while she goes on day time TV to promote the releases of the most basic and predictable song off her record. 

I thought she was going to throw us a curve ball, so I'm a little bummed. But a new Gaga video is always a reason to celebrate!

All of this.