Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. officially confirmed as 3rd single from 'ARTPOP'!

Star

Featured Posts

Zsolti

THANKS GOD IT IS NOT FLOPNUS

ugh just stop being stupid

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Gaga is Life

I'm feeling this has some epic potential to be a smash hit :flutter: I'm excited to hear to hear it on the radio :excited2:

Kermit the frog

Ugh, made up my mind and im not happy about it. GUY is just so bland and boring in comparison to Venus. Venus is the only true hit on the album, it should've received the lead single treatment but it was too late.

Zsolti

The struggle, the anger :nooo:

Yes,tbh,I am angry. People are just trying to get us angry for liking our song and it not being choosed next single and take the chance and laugh in our faces. pathetic tbh.

Edited by Xylios II
Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Weasel

Yes,tbh,I am angry. People are just trying to get us angry for liking our song and it not being choosed next single and take the chance and laugh in our faces. pathetic tbh.

Oh I didn't really laugh in your face, I'm not in this G.U.Y. vs. Venus thing. It was just your reaction on it's own. I think we should just be happy we're getting a video, whether it's your fave song or not. 

Ugh you're probably one of those people who think Hair would've been a good single :wtf:

It would have been a good single tho, only song on the album that could have gone top 10 after MTN imo

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Probglum

Another thing not confirmed by Gaga...

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

J e s s e

Oh my god, is this real?

It's actually perfect. The line "don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it cause I'm strong enough to know the truth" is the best response to all her haters this era.

Doesn't matter since haters will keep tearing her apart.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Michael

Hope she has promo lined up.

Ellen, The Voice UK, The Voice US, American Idol, MTV Movie Awards, The Tonight Show, come on Gaga :excited2: