💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. officially confirmed as 3rd single from 'ARTPOP'!

Star

Featured Posts

DanceInTheDark

Alejandro was a promo single for a split second before they took it off iTunes.

But then we have TEOG. And look at Dark Horse. It makes no sense saying promo singles won't be singles later

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Helix

i've learnt not to believe anything. not. even. gaga.  :eek: 

Your avi omg :worship2:

~~

Hope this is real tbh

SlayedForTheGod

TEOG and MTN though were fan favorites.

I think he means that on TFM everyone wanted Dance in the Dark but we didn't get it. On BTW everyone wanted Scheisse and Heavy Metal Lover but once again we didn't get them.

On another note: Gypsy would be a good way to finish off the era. Maybe while on tour she can release it.

But then we have TEOG. And look at Dark Horse. It makes no sense saying promo singles won't be singles later

True.

Daenerys

Venus stans be like :fan:

1EAeVKh.gif

There's still hope! #Venus3rdSingle #Justice4Venus

tumblr_mky786AhMN1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

seana39223

G.U.Y. is almost 4 minutes, I see a lot of things happening in the castle photos. :ohno:

Could be a long video or she could have shot multiple videos there.

I know Venus was originally meant to be the start of the ARTPOP trilogy but what about if she changed her mind and G.U.Y is the start of the ARTPOP trilogy (that is, if she does the trilogy at all)

Computer

Oh my god, is this real?

It's actually perfect. The line "don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it cause I'm strong enough to know the truth" is the best response to all her haters this era.

Edited by Computer
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

GovernmentHookah

YES,  My prayers have been answered!  This is probably the first single in a while that is actually worthy of a release.  

MarcusBones

What a terrible generic song is that GUY ... it is going to flop if this is the real third single ...

What is in Gaga's mind ? " Brooklyn Nights " is better than most of the songs on ARTPOP ... it HAS actually some EMOTION in it and it's wonderful , not crappy nonsense ****s like GUY , Venus , DWUW , Donatella and Applause .

You seem upset

Edited by MarcusBonesXXX

I think he means that on TFM everyone wanted Dance in the Dark but we didn't get it. On BTW everyone wanted Scheisse and Heavy Metal Lover but once again we didn't get them.

On another note: Gypsy would be a good way to finish off the era. Maybe while on tour she can release it.

True.

HML would have flopped so hard