Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. officially confirmed as 3rd single from 'ARTPOP'!

Star

Featured Posts

Whispering

Am I the only one who doesn't care what song she releases as the next single? I'm just happy we are getting a video in two days! :excited2:

Its been way too long since I last felt this hyped for something gaga related. :giveup:

No! I feel the exact same!

I don't get the big deal! G.U.Y. wasn't my 1st or even 2nd choice, but I don't care...we are getting a SINGLE! We are getting a video! Gaga is going to be on the radio! I can just pop the damn CD in, if I want to hear my "personal favorite" songs.

I'm so tired of hearing about the competition between singles from a bunch of fans. It's silly, useless and immature!

Edited by rarigoes

heavyMetalGAGA

Hearst Castle is going to be perfect for this!

Just curious to see how that opening scene she tweeted last weekend is going to play into the video... :popcorn:

HaveAnOysterBBy

Some Spanish radio station played it 5-10 mins ago

why wasnt i told :emo: 

what station was it and when are they playing it again :ohno:

TailoredGuilts

SOOOO glad!!! :party:

If I'm in my car driving and the radio plays the intro...... LAWD JESUS IMMA HAVE A HEART ATTACK! :dead:

Drivers on the road beware!! :ohwell:

HausOfNicole

its just an average song imo. def not too strong but whatever. Venus getting shafted again

Because Venus is such a song strong? It works on the album, but on its on its weak and awkward at certain points.

Electric Venus

i wanted it to be a surprise on saturday :(

but yasssss, G.U.Y. isnt my favourite song on the album but im so happy we're finally getting a new single AND video :legend:

Because Venus is such a song strong? It works on the album, but on its on its weak and awkward at certain points.

Let's not forget that GUY has possibly the weakest chorus in her entire discography. The rest of the song slays me so hard though :nooo:

Pierre

G.U.Y. is almost 4 minutes, I see a lot of things happening in the castle photos. :ohno:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

AquaFire Witch

I don't want to sound like a whiner but I really want DWUW.............. but sigh.........

I am happy though. This song is amazing. The intro kills my soul and brings it back to life 3o seconds later.

I can't wait!

SlayedForTheGod

Alejandro, The Edge Of Glory were promo singles before they became singles ;)

Alejandro was a promo single for a split second before they took it off iTunes.