💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. officially confirmed as 3rd single from 'ARTPOP'!

Star

Featured Posts

HaveAnOysterBBy

What a terrible generic song is that GUY ... it is going to flop if this is the real third single ...

What is in Gaga's mind ? " Brooklyn Nights " is better than most of the songs on ARTPOP ... it HAS actually some EMOTION in it and it's wonderful , not crappy nonsense ****s like GUY , Venus , DWUW , Donatella and Applause .

there is no way in heaven or hell that guy will 'flop'  :kisses:

Blue Jeans

of course there wasn't, but I'm commenting on the whole. Both Venus and G.U.Y are terrible single choices (though I believe Venus could perform better). Intelligent GP orientated single list should have been: Applause (I'm taking Applause as a fact, if we would talk about single choices pre-release, Applause shouldn't have been chosen as a single in the first place. I guess she thought 'Ohhh it's my huge comeback I can release an average song which barely made the cut and it will top the charts. NO GURL, this time is over' After Applause she should have released Gypsy (release the same day as the album); Dope; MANiCURE; ARTPOP (optional, because as the song was completely ruined in the album, it doesn't have the same taste as iTunes festival version).

Dope and ARTPOP singles ? :lmao:

stay pressed G.U.Y will slay :whitney:

Edited by Blue Jeans
Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Coldplay

GUY is just so . . . not legendary. It's underwhelming and the subject matter is just . . . I don't know.

This, I was the biggest GUY hater when the album came out. Because I thought it eas basic and simple, now it has a double meaning with the "I want the power to leave you" and the "I don't need to be on top to know I'm wrth it" lines, specially at this point in her carreer. 

Dominic

G.U.Y. is coming to slay this fanbase.  The GP? Not so much.  :ohwell:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Dope and ARTPOP singles ? :lmao:

stay pressed G.U.Y will slay :whitney:

As I've mentioned ARTPOP is optional, cause an awesome song was ruined by whoever produced it. Dope - yes, IMO good, RAW video would get many views and it would perform well on charts (look how it got in TOP just because of youtube awards performance) similarly to 'Say something' featuring christina aguilera

Gerrard174

I just want all of you that want this to flop or are hating on it because she didn't pick the single you wanted that if it does flop, then the odds of there being another single falls intensely. If you want Venus/Gypsy/Whatever to be a single, let G.U.Y. succeed, and then you might get your wish.

Second this. If you want more videos u better pray hard that this single will be at least a moderate hit.

Gerrard174

As I've mentioned ARTPOP is optional, cause an awesome song was ruined by whoever produced it. Dope - yes, IMO good, RAW video would get many views and it would perform well on charts (look how it got in TOP just because of youtube awards performance) similarly to 'Say something' featuring christina aguilera

ARTPOP hardly reach the top on chart though.

At best it was top100 thats all

Sakrai

Although I prefer Venus, I think it was the best choice. :P

G.U.Y is an ear friendly song, it might not be the BEST song on ARTPOP but ultimately it might work as a bridge to reconnect the audience with Gaga, and if it does well it might just be the opening door to amazing new things. :party:

Oh, I'm just visiting-