💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. officially confirmed as 3rd single from 'ARTPOP'!

Star

Featured Posts

JaggedMonster

What a terrible generic song is that GUY ... it is going to flop if this is the real third single ...

What is in Gaga's mind ? " Brooklyn Nights " is better than most of the songs on ARTPOP ... it HAS actually some EMOTION in it and it's wonderful , not crappy nonsense ****s like GUY , Venus , DWUW , Donatella and Applause .

:excuseme:

Edited by JaggedMonster

yASSsss

yASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs...................

**** me.i'm so happy right now :excited2:  :excited2:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

LynpheaStar

G.U.Y. ñËƓñ€© woohoo! Himeros on his way to rule planet earth and spread nothing but love! ĂƒÂąĂąâ€žÂąÂ„

#BuyGUYOniTunes :3

aquaprincess

Oh for sure, it'll be great. But still, "Dateline NBC" makes me think of olds and the "To Catch A Predator" guy haha 

Chris-Hanson.jpeg

:lmao:

People still in denial when Dateline has confirmed it themselves. Stay delusional pressed souls.

I love Venus but this lol

lavenderblondee

THERE IS A GOD AND HER NAME IS LADY GAGA. :rip:  I suppose this means it isn't a trilogy then either.

Also, this makes me so happy she isn't debuting it until after I get off work. I am going to RUN back home. But how strange that DATELINE is going to be where she releases it. Like, what?! Most random thing ever.

Edited by lavenderblondee