💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm reviving.

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you shouldn't just stop doing it. Tbh this is abit attention seeking isn't it ? It seems like your throwing abit of a tantrum because some people dont like your work :shrug:

You're uninformed or being a jerk. Take your pick!

Mr Ricky

You're going to STOP because of haters? You're going to let irrelevant people dim your shine? Gaga never did, and she had a lot of it. Stay strong and keep doing it. One day you will be noticed and everyone can hate you because you're a successful producer making albums for Gaga. You have a lot of potential. They're jealous because they can't do what you do, that's all there is to it.

dont let tha bastards get u down

That's dumb. :nails:

I'm confused, but kinda true tbh.

I changed my mind. I explained in page 2. :hug: It was dumb yes.

Crossfit

you shouldn't just stop doing it. Tbh this is abit attention seeking isn't it ? It seems like your throwing abit of a tantrum because some people dont like your work :shrug:

You're so ****ing dumb. :fail: Go away.

Saint Laurent

You're so ****ing dumb. :fail: Go away.

not really, the way it was written was completely attention seeking. I understand what has happened to him but thats no reason to completely stop doing your "hobby" down to a couple of nasty people. Im sure the majority of people absolutely love his work like i do but to me the OP seemed to be really attention seeking :shrug: just my opinion though you dont have to listen

not really, the way it was written was completely attention seeking. I understand what has happened to him but thats no reason to completely stop doing your "hobby" down to a couple of nasty people. Im sure the majority of people absolutely love his work like i do but to me the OP seemed to be really attention seeking :shrug: just my opinion though you dont have to listen

:creepflop:

I don't think you have a clue to the situation then so I will disregard your comments. :)

Saint Laurent

:creepflop:

don't just post emotions at me please i dont understand what you are trying to say if you dont use english

I don't think you have a clue to the situation then so I will disregard your comments. :)

okay, i apologise if i have offended anybody i did'nt mean to :)

Archived