💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will be doing outfit changes onstage at the artRAVE

itsdominik

Featured Posts

gagalovesme

I hope this is true because that means we'll get to see more Gaga which will make it better value for money lol

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DriverMonster

I LOVE when she talks to the audience. I could listen all day. But I hated this changing in front of the audience for sone reason.

She talks to audience at same time she is changing. It's efficient multi-tasking.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I loved it when it happened at iTunes festival! Then again tho, I wanted interludes...

Pierre

Not very excited about this.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Teal Ambition

I don't really like the thought of onstage costume changes :noparty: Sounds kinda messy to me :shrug: Plus I like the illusion of one Gaga disappearing, and a whole new one appearing :ohno:

Ya, I agree with this.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

high heeled fem

I don't really like the thought of onstage costume changes :noparty: Sounds kinda messy to me :shrug: Plus I like the illusion of one Gaga disappearing, and a whole new one appearing :ohno:

SAME :EMO:  :giveup:

Der Meister

If it's something like Applause at the VMAs then it's ok, but if it's like MANiCURE at iTunes festival then meeehh not here for that

lad-gaga

She will take all night to do it on stage while she does it dramatically while backstage she will be under time restraints to change

aaronyoji

i hope the fashion is INSAAAAANE tho. considering shes working with the genius behind these pieces

fDibFsP.jpg

s4dF24C.jpg

tJJqPNd.jpg

Schwerk

Maybe she just does it at the Roseland artraves?

I think it could be interesing. And who says all the changes are onstage? Im kinda intrigued to be honest.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Ladle Ghoulash

I loved this. It was so...revealing and vulnerable. A lot of this era has been deconstructing the theatre of Gaga to show how it all works and how it all comes from her, so I really dig this idea.

Ladey Gagz

this :cryga:

Archived