Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will be doing outfit changes onstage at the artRAVE

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Donatello

Without knowing how she will change onstage (there's lots of possibilities, it could go either way), there's no point stanning or getting pressed over it.

DriverMonster

I actually didn't like that part of Swinefest. It was boring. I would rather her be backstage and something cool happening on stage at that time

Interlude

I don't really like the thought of onstage costume changes :noparty: Sounds kinda messy to me :shrug: Plus I like the illusion of one Gaga disappearing, and a whole new one appearing :ohno:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Mariann

It reminds me of Eurovision.  :sweat:

I am not against it because first I'd have to see how she is planning to pull it off. Maybe it's not even true. We'll see. 

Mariano

I think It's more exciting when you are in the audience waiting for Gaga to pop up with a new costume and waiting to see which song is next etc.

I really loved the  Poker Face moment in the Monster Ball and the MONSTER moment (when you only here in the beginning "don't call me gaga" and you get crazy :giveup: ) and from BTWB It was nice how Bad Romance started (at least before the Egg change) etc... 

But maybe It will be creative and Gaga is always a game changer so ..

I actually didn't like that part of Swinefest. It was boring. I would rather her be backstage and something cool happening on stage at that time

She talks to audience at same time she is changing. It's efficient multi-tasking. 

Gerrard174

i think it would be similar to applause at VMA. Basically like what she did with BTW grammy version during TMB. 

Archived