Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

Rosland Ballroom - March 28 (OPENING NIGHT) *discussion*

ohsnapitszach

Featured Posts

GypsyPrincess26

I am BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!

AHHHH I CANNOT WAIT!! We ordered a whole bunch of balloons to decorate outside of roseland! maybe she will come outside and join us in line! 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thefamebitch

AHHHH I CANNOT WAIT!! We ordered a whole bunch of balloons to decorate outside of roseland! maybe she will come outside and join us in line!

That is awesome!!! What time are you going to be at the Roseland??

GypsyPrincess26

That is awesome!!! What time are you going to be at the Roseland??

Trying to get there by 9:30am….10 the latest 

thefamebitch

Trying to get there by 9:30am….10 the latest

I'm getting there as fast as I can get my friends to get the hell up and ready lol. They lag hard.

GypsyPrincess26

same

I wanna bring some like folding chairs or something but I feel like its gonna be to much to carry on the train with the balloons and all! hahah 

I'm getting there as fast as I can get my friends to get the hell up and ready lol. They lag hard.

Yeah thank god I'm only going with my cousin who is just as big a little monster as I am! i doubt we'll be able to sleep at all! hahah 

ohsnapitszach

I NEED TIPS FOR LINING UP. how do people do it and bring chairs? what do u do with the chairs during the show?

GypsyPrincess26

I NEED TIPS FOR LINING UP. how do people do it and bring chairs? what do u do with the chairs during the show?

Thats my question too! this is my first show!!!! ahhhh <33 I was gonna bring some towels and stuff to sit on…ones that i don't care about so I can just leave them or throw them out before the show lol! 

ohsnapitszach

Thats my question too! this is my first show!!!! ahhhh <33 I was gonna bring some towels and stuff to sit on…ones that i don't care about so I can just leave them or throw them out before the show lol! 

that's smart. I hope Im near u in line!!!

speedbliss

Hoping to do a couple special things for gaga. Someone said they have hats right? I made a giant card for everyone to sign. Working on talking with her team to plan something special. I'll let you know if we figure it out so you can participate ^_^

I have almost 70 of these fiber optic Bday hats to give out to people.

$(KGrHqZHJCQE8%20z3Eo,OBPVZM6TMd!~~60_35

ohsnapitszach

I have almost 70 of these fiber optic Bday hats to give out to people.

$(KGrHqZHJCQE8%20z3Eo,OBPVZM6TMd!~~60_35

Tbh they will get annoying and block peoples view. But I kinda want one

speedbliss

I know. I was thinking the same thing too... maybe it's too much. Plus I don't really feel like lugging them around 400 miles. I might leave them home and save them for my fiance's birthday party.

LadyJamie

I know. I was thinking the same thing too... maybe it's too much. Plus I don't really feel like lugging them around 400 miles. I might leave them home and save them for my fiance's birthday party.

I mean in Montreal we all wore similar hats and it made her cry, but it's up to you! I'd be down to sport one hahah

Archived