💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rosland Ballroom - March 28 (OPENING NIGHT) *discussion*

ohsnapitszach

Featured Posts

Luckystef8

Hi everyone! I'm going to this concert plus the one on march 30 and I am also very excited. I have the VIP GA tickets so I am not getting there till around 1 because I have early entry to get close to the stage

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whytennis

Has anyone received their tickets from Ticketmaster yet?  Wonder when they will finally ship?

Lana Winters

Has anyone received their tickets from Ticketmaster yet? Wonder when they will finally ship?

I've emailed them twice and each time they said March 21st.

"At this time there is currently a delivery delay for Lady Gaga We are still working to verify all ticket orders for this event to ensure that no ticket limit issues exist. We expect to have all tickets released for printing by 3/21/14. Sorry for the delay, and for any confusion the message in your My Account may have caused!"

Phlop

Is the Roseland going to have the same set? I've never been in, but I know it's a smaller revenue...

BYE

Lana Winters

Is the Roseland going to have the same set? I've never been in, but I know it's a smaller revenue...

It only holds about roughly 3,000 people. It's not going to have the same stage. Very, very, small.

GypsyPrincess26

INTO THE SINGLE DIGITS GUYS!!!! oh and the projected weather is 54 and sunny for NYC this day!!! <3 

speedbliss

INTO THE SINGLE DIGITS GUYS!!!! oh and the projected weather is 54 and sunny for NYC this day!!! <3

That's good to hear!

8 days 19 hours and 30 minutes.

GypsyPrincess26

I wanna go to another Roseland show lol 1 won't be enough

urgh me toooooo

LadyJamie

Hoping to do a couple special things for gaga. Someone said they have hats right? I made a giant card for everyone to sign. Working on talking with her team to plan something special. I'll let you know if we figure it out so you can participate ^_^

ohsnapitszach

I think after the concert gaga should join us on the floor for dancing and celebrating her bday. OMG I HOPE SHE CROWD SURFS

Archived