Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Rosland Ballroom - March 28 (OPENING NIGHT) *discussion*

ohsnapitszach

Featured Posts

I hope that she either livestreams or professionally records one of the Roseland shows.

Let's hope it's NOT professionally recorded, cause if it's not livestreamed then the DVD will just end up coming out "SOON". :emma:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrincess26

Do U have basic GA tickets too? I was thinking the same time. Lol I've never lined up so early

yes I have GA this is my first time seeing gaga so I want to try and get as close as possible! I had two sets of tickets for MSG and Philly for BTW Ball and obviously didn't get to see either and for the monster ball I wound up in the hospital when I was supposed to be there! lol so I really want to be able to see her! 

My cousin and I live in Jersey so we will be taking the 7:45 train into NYC. We will get there around 9:15 and then head over! gonna stop and grab a bunch of coffees and donuts and such for everyone! :) Cant wait to see everyone there!!! 

thefamebitch

I'm flying in on the 27th with my friends, going to the show on the 28th, two of us have LMZ and two have regular GA.

ohsnapitszach

yes I have GA this is my first time seeing gaga so I want to try and get as close as possible! I had two sets of tickets for MSG and Philly for BTW Ball and obviously didn't get to see either and for the monster ball I wound up in the hospital when I was supposed to be there! lol so I really want to be able to see her!

My cousin and I live in Jersey so we will be taking the 7:45 train into NYC. We will get there around 9:15 and then head over! gonna stop and grab a bunch of coffees and donuts and such for everyone! :) Cant wait to see everyone there!!!

Can't wait to see ya! I live in NJ too! I'll be taking the NJ Transit train from Hamilton! I can't wait! OMG u deserve to go! I'm so happy 4 u

GypsyPrincess26

Can't wait to see ya! I live in NJ too! I'll be taking the NJ Transit train from Hamilton! I can't wait! OMG u deserve to go! I'm so happy 4 u

AWESOME!!! ill be taking NJ Transit from Red Bank! ahhh I can't wait  to see you!! 

ElectricHaus

I would LOVE if one was recorded or they made a documentary. Like go behind he scenes of the shows and show how it was made and all came together. With like performances of songs nk there too. She could record the performances for an audio cd then when she releases ARTPOP 2 the live cd could be included!

ohsnapitszach

AWESOME!!! ill be taking NJ Transit from Red Bank! ahhh I can't wait  to see you!! 

yay same train. maybe ill see u in the train lmao. I'm still trying to figure everything out about the show day

GypsyPrincess26

yay same train. maybe ill see u in the train lmao. I'm still trying to figure everything out about the show day

That would be so fun if we were on the train together lol!!! Well let me know what your plan is and we could try and coordinate! :) I really wanna get happy birthday balloons too lol

I have LMZ but I'm not sure when I should line up. Some people told me afternoon others have said as eaely as 6am. It's so confusing :giveup:

Isn't the point of LMZ to ensure that you don't have to line up super-early?  I mean, if you HAVE TO be front row center, then get there at 6AM but it seems to me that as long as you're there before they let in non-VIP folks, you'll do fine - it doesn't make sense to get there super-early when you have LMZ...

speedbliss

Isn't the point of LMZ to ensure that you don't have to line up super-early? I mean, if you HAVE TO be front row center, then get there at 6AM but it seems to me that as long as you're there before they let in non-VIP folks, you'll do fine - it doesn't make sense to get there super-early when you have LMZ...

I think thats the point....to have guaranteed front row spot.

What time would that be? :sweat:

I don't know the specific time they'll let in the "real general admission" - 6?  6:30?

I do know that it doesn't make sense to line up 12 hours in advance for LMZ...

Lana Winters

You really have no need to line up super early for LMZ. They usually have you arrive 2-3 hours before regular GA is let in anyway.

Archived