Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Gaga dominates ATRL, MadonnaNation, and the Media

Ascetic

Featured Posts

LStephens11

I've never understood the Gaga vs. Madonna fight that people love to contribute to. They're two total different people in two different stages in their lives. Stay pressed everyone.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVERYBODY even the little monsters are over the whole Madonna vs Gaga thing.

Why years after the whole issue the medonsters can't just let it go :smh:

MarryTheSequins

I thought i'd see what was happening over in MN and i'm sorry but 'Lady VOMIT thread: PUKE What U Want on her FAT BODY' :lmao:

EVERYBODY even the little monsters are over the whole Madonna vs Gaga thing.

Why years after the whole issue the medonsters can't just let it go :smh:

Buy MDMA :emma:

on Google it actually tells me there are About 732,000,000 results (0.35 seconds)

That's just probably my location :emma:

LittleBoot

Funny how amusing people are about how obsessed Madonna's fans are with Gaga. But lately sometimes when I'm here I'm not sure whether or not I'm on a Katy Perry board or not. Just sayin.

Funny how amusing people are about how obsessed Madonna's fans are with Gaga. But lately sometimes when I'm here I'm not sure whether or not I'm on a Katy Perry board or not. Just sayin.

I only discuss her in the charts for, you know, obvious reasons :emma:

Brooke Hoegan

medonsters are just miserable because their beloved one become irrelevant after all those successful years.

they "just" found someone (Gaga) to blame for their idol's natural expiration and to ease their pain  :coffee:

I wonder what LM will become when Gaga end her career/loose her relevancy in years from now. I will be completely not surprised if WE are as bitter as them then... :manicure:

J e s s e

It's disturbing to see the level of hate they have there, The thread titles for other artists is an example :wtf:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

It's disturbing to see the level of hate they have there, The thread titles for other artists is an example :wtf:

I just went in MN for the first time. OH MY GOD that hate is unreal. Some people just need to take a second and evaluate themselves.

Archived