CannaeDrive

Millie is a clever girl  :golfclap: 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaObsession

Now can Demi just be quiet?

I used to like her a lot but she always try to make things out as being offensive.

Sister

Well, I am glad that the Demi angle is getting cut from all of this, as it was nothing about eating disorders, but that it was centered around rape and truly disturbing emotions. This is much worse to me and I don't like seeing this visually. Nothing I saw on this stage was beautiful. I was never a fan of Swine and maybe that is why, but NOW I think I will have to skip that song as I play the album. I can't be triggered by these emotions and it's unhealthy.

I struggle with the fact that Gaga put this out and used her pain in this way for show, but it's something that I never want to see or feel again.

Sex and dirtiness, Gaga displayed this well, but at a cost for me as a fan. I guess she could say that it was her intention, but that pain and reliving it every night or through a song, it's just not a good idea, to me.

Yes, to me.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

pachinko

YASSS! GO MILLIE!!! I love that anorexia vs hunger strike example she gave. :legend:

Can you explain to me please?! :)

YUNGVERSACE

So Demi didn't know what she was talking about. Not surprised. :ARTPOP: :ARTPOP: :ARTPOP: :ARTPOP:

Katie14

Can you explain to me please?! :)

She is saying that there are other reason why people starve or make themselves throw up besides because they have an eating disorder. Not every unhealthy eating practice has something to do with eating disorders so it should not be offensive to people who have eating disorders. 

J e s s e

cGimth3.gif

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

J e s s e

Not found when I clicked on the link.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Dayman

Millie also RT'd something Demi tweeted about artistic expression several months ago to point out her hypocrisy:

BixWVnbIMAAzvzf.jpg

I'm going to stop stanning for GaGa so I can devote all my time to stanning for Millie. My new Queen.

Archived