Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Zedd x Aura SXSW (Video)

Shaney

Featured Posts

X Dreams

Zedd was producing the song for Infected Mushroom, so doesn't that mean that the majority of the song was produced by Zedd and that Infected Mushroom only co-produced it just like gaga? 

That's not true. The majority of Aura's instrumental was originally a song called "Kink" that was produced by Infected Mushroom and only Infected Mushroom. It was never released as an official track and was only played live at their concerts. Zedd and Infected Mushroom had been working together or something like that and Zedd got hold of the track, which he showed to Gaga. Gaga fell in love with it and wanted to buy it, so they bought it from them and Zedd made a "zedd"-y remix which they used on Aura. But Aura's instrumental is almost the exact same as "Kink" except for the second verse.

I feel bad for Infected Mushroom's fans because they wanted Kink for sooooo long and then they find out that Gaga was using it. Imagine if we kept hearing about Brooklyn Nights and all of a sudden it's a Katy Perry song... 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

Zedd was producing the song for Infected Mushroom, so doesn't that mean that the majority of the song was produced by Zedd and that Infected Mushroom only co-produced it just like gaga? 

I don't know, I thought the song was originally IM-produced

Addy Ezzie

Gags looks like a wild creature. So ARTPOP :ARTPOP:

Aura is such a bop though ! And Zedd looks so cute I can't.

GrandchildDavid

It's mostly Infected Mushroom though... :awkney:

Just the first verse tbh. If you listen to the IM's demo, you'll notice that everything in the actual song from the chorus is absent. Zedd produced most of the stuff from that point, including the chorus, the second verse, and the bridge.

Lion Heart

I thought she would sing, but I can see why she didn't.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

alposnacks

Kind of ironic that the best production on ARTPOP is by Infected Mushroom. Gaga needs to step up her producer choices for the next album, even though I really love DJWS and Madeon. It's clear other producers can bring out the best in her again.

Jester

She wore sneakers :O

And she probably didn't sing because she didn't want to steal Zedd's moment

Miel

That was interesting.

I really love the Dope teeth, though.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived