šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Zedd x Aura SXSW (Video)

Shaney

Featured Posts

Laceface

Infected Mushroom ft. Gaga. No stache :(

Guys anyone have idea how was the audience in gaga concert... Was it full??

Ā 

Believe so, it was a tiny intimate venue, it looked very full.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

This video actually made me appreciate Aura so much more, like wow :omg; Never skipping it again :giveup:

I'm glad she didn't sing :laughga: When she spoke at the beginning I was like "Wow her voice sounds a bit rough, maybe it'll be better if she doesn't sing during this performance :ohno: " Plus by her not singing it gave more attention to Zedd's work :party:

CatelynnMarie

Why didn't she sing :(Ā 

Still looked like a fun time.

I think she didn't want to be the spectacle of the song. She wanted people to pay attention to Zedd's music, not her and her voice.

MonsterOfSpain

I wanted her to sing, but I understand it's Zedd's show (although the mayority of the song is produced by Infected Mushroom) and her voice was very raspy, it reminded me of 2009.

Ā 

I loved her appereance :)

Petrichor

Zedd made the instrumentals, and she would rather showcase Zedd's music than her voice.

It'd be kind of rude tbh, she WAS the headliner of the event

Plus she was losing her voice. It was really raspy.

Sad she didn't sing - reminds me of when she was at that night club the night Judas released and she just jammed out to the track with the crowd.

Ā 

But... this definitely makes me appreciate Aura a lot more. You don't hear the instrumental when you're screaming ENIGMA POP STAR IS FUN, SHE WEAR BURQA FOR FASHION along to the song. I've always loved Zedd's music, but I didn't realize how much was backing up Gaga.Ā 

Laceface

Aura is definitely Gaga's favourite that Zedd has done for her, this far anyway. Or should I say.. Infected Mushroom :toofunny:

Dean Winchester

I wanted her to sing, but I understand it's Zedd's show (although the mayority of the song is produced by Infected Mushroom) and her voice was very raspy, it reminded me of 2009.

Ā 

I loved her appereance :)

Zedd was producing the song for Infected Mushroom, so doesn't that mean that the majority of the song was produced by Zedd and that Infected Mushroom only co-produced it just like gaga?Ā 

Michael

She's so full of energy on stage these days.

Ā 

Probably because it's been such a long time since she's performed she has a lot of bottled-up energy and music waiting to burst out.

Mary Pain

THis was SO COOL ! Ā  i liked that she let Zedd shine instead of her.Ā 

Ā 

And the outfit was very raveish and perfect! Ā  :party:

Archived