💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

From Dusk Till Dawn (Tv Serie) [El Rey] [Horror/Pulp] Robert Rodriguez

Valextra

Featured Posts

Valextra

dusk-key-art.jpg

http://youtu.be/NjKVOfFovQ8

The El Rey Network announced Sunday at the Television Critics Association winter press tour that its first original scripted drama, From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series, will premiere on Tuesday, March 11 at 9/8c.
Network founder and filmmaker Robert Rodriguez will direct the first, second and fourth of Season 1′s 10 total episodes, while Emmy winner Greg Nicotero (The Walking Dead) will oversee make-up effects. Nikita executive producer Carlos Coto will serve as showrunner.
Described by Rodriguez as “a complete retelling of the original story†featured in his and Quentin Tarantino’s 1996 movie of the same name, the series’ cast includes D.J. Cotrona (Detroit 1-8-7) and Zane Holtz (Make It or Break It) as brothers Seth and “Richie†Gecko, Robert Patrick (The X-Files) as former pastor Jacob Fuller, Wilmer Valderrama (That ’70s Show) and Don Johnson (Nash Bridges) as Texas Rangers, Eiza González (Lola: Érase Una Vez) as Santánico Pandemonium, Jesse Garcia (Sons of Anarchy), Adrianne Palicki (Friday Night Lights), Jake Busey (Good Vibes) and Lane Garrison (Prison Break).
In success, the plan is for each season to take place  wait for it  from dusk till dawn of one day.

I didn't know about this new serie, I am reading a lot of positive comments about it, it's from the director of 'Machete Kills', inspired from the movie of course. 

djBuffoon

I haven't seen the film in years, but I watched the pilot episode recently and it was fantastic. I'm all in.

Valextra

I haven't seen the film in years, but I watched the pilot episode recently and it was fantastic. I'm all in.

Wow, I'm gonna see it tonight :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

I saw the original movie and I loved it, totally crazy :excited2:

I love Rodriguez 'Planet Terror' is a masterpiece!

djBuffoon

I saw the original movie and I loved it, totally crazy :excited2:

Let me know what you think, as someone who still has the movie fresh in his mind. I don't remember most of it, so the experience was really refreshing and fun.

Illuminati Freak

Watched this the other night and LOVED it. The cray cray guy with the glasses is super HOT! 

Valextra

Let me know what you think, as someone who still has the movie fresh in his mind. I don't remember most of it, so the experience was really refreshing and fun.

I will honey :hor:

Watched this the other night and LOVED it. The cray cray guy with the glasses is super HOT!

Hot Guys? Perfect for me :classy:

Valextra

I saw the pilot and I L O V E I T, literally!

There wasn't a product like this with the Rodriguez style on tv series, the style is exactly the same of the movie and also the story for now.

Plus the 2 brothers are so hot :P

Can't wait for the next episodes!

djBuffoon

I saw the pilot and I L O V E I T, literally!

There wasn't a product like this with the Rodriguez style on tv series, the style is exactly the same of the movie and also the story for now.

Plus the 2 brothers are so hot :P

Can't wait for the next episodes!

:legend:  :legend:  :legend:

Shadow

Fantastic! Interesting to see what he does with a series like this. There is a lot they could do with that storyline.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Pure Adrenaline

Sounds like fun

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Valextra

Anyone catch the second episode?? :giveup: :giveup:

I need to wait the italian subtitles, but I will definitely watch it :excited2: :excited2:

Valextra

Have you watched it yet?!

Yes, I watched it and I love it :yes:

The 2 brothers are very hot :heat:

I love the Rodriguez style, and we are only at the beginning, can't wait for the crazy stuff that is coming!

Archived