💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

I loved the video. I died when they started doing an Irish jig, it was hilarious! :laughga: My faves Neptune and Mercury looked fierce the whole time.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

I loved the video. I died when they started doing an Irish jig, it was hilarious! :laughga: My faves Neptune and Mercury looked fierce the whole time.

yaaaaas! :runhug: You watched it! Thank you! :cryga: :kissga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

This episode was truly great! I screamed when I saw the Phantom Sisters! :party: 

I'm so sad about Mars though... :emo:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

SissyFromSpace

So I made this today!  :shy:

Hope you guys like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xekaz4TkUyE

Edit: Well, it's blocked in Germany... :giveup:

Flawless

im catching up on SM:Crystal. Decided to finally start watching it!

also watching the classics<3

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Just finished watching the latest episode. The phantom sisters look so great, and i loved Chibiusa and her hypno umbrella.

I did not see Mars getting abducted though, and knowing my fave Mercury is next.. I can't deal!

:giveup: 

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Are they bringing the attack sequences back? I just wanna say that mercury's attack looked beautiful and amazing :legend:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Flippy

The Ayakashi sisters are so amazing to me.... I love them so much! This episode was truly great! 

finished episode 7

LAWD.... :giveup:

Did you catch up? Isn't it soooo good? :D

Act 16 was a wonderful episode!! I really enjoyed the character development for Ami, it really made the chess match with Berthier more important for the episode unlike in the original anime.

And the animation seems to be getting much better!! The battle at the end was epic and it looks like their taking queues from the original anime when it comes to their attacks. I always enjoyed those sequences even though I don't mind them attacking in real time.

• 2 weeks later...
Flippy

New episode tonight! Secret - Sailor Jupiter! This episode will be AWESOME! :party: 

• 4 weeks later...
Flippy

NEW EPISODE TONIGHT FEATURING SAILOR PLUTO! :gaga: 

Flippy

This episode was truly amazing! Pluto gave me life! & we got to see Diana! :flutter: 

Phlop

I'm personally finding that the BLack Moon arc is off to a stronger start than the last arc. Dark Kingdom got a little messy in the writing near the end, and handled the Knights/Senshi romance sloppily since it wasn't in the manga. But this arc has kept to the story (although I'm sad the phantom sisters weren't healed, it had to happen) and didn't try to add a halfass story only to kill it off with Wiseman sitting on the phantom sisters.

I really hope we get Infinity arc cuz I just need the Outer Senshi and I'll be super happy.

BYE

Archived