💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

zexion_armando

DAmn, this slayed.

That Tokyo Tower action between the Senshi's and the general was just awesome. Even Mercury was a badass.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAmn, this slayed.

That Tokyo Tower action between the Senshi's and the general was just awesome. Even Mercury was a badass.

it feels so weird not seeing them do the same power sequence like the old one. I'm glad they changed some attacks
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

After watching the episode the biggest question i have is, have the senshi always been able to fly or is this new?  :eek:

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Giorno Giovanna

After watching the episode the biggest question i have is, have the senshi always been able to fly or is this new?  :eek:

this is exactly why i just came here into this thread

i was soooo confused, i expected sailor moon to channel some moon planet teleport power but instead she just appeared and later flew across the sky like a fairy :scar::duck: :duck: :duck:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Have you guys downloaded the Sailor Dash game? It's fun! You guys should play it

Flippy

Have you guys downloaded the Sailor Dash game? It's fun! You guys should play it

I did! I have Sailor Moon & Sailor Mercury! Can't wait to unlock Mars! Haha! I'm so excited for the new episode!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I did! I have Sailor Moon & Sailor Mercury! Can't wait to unlock Mars! Haha! I'm so excited for the new episode!

same here. :)

And I can't wait to see the new episode

Flippy

Omgggg! This episode was so good! :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Omg. I can't watch it. Need wifi

FameHookah

it feels so weird not seeing them do the same power sequence like the old one. I'm glad they changed some attacks

Its amazing! More like DBZ action and explotions :legend:

not like Power Rangers or Saint Seiya where the enemies died randomly after the same attack animation over and over.

WTF is MDNA

Flippy

Omg. I can't watch it. Need wifi

Nooooo! It's soooo good! You need to find a way! :giveup:

I can't wait til act 8.... Sailor Venus is my favoriteeeeee. They really made her out to be very mysterious this time around.

BYE

I can't wait til act 8.... Sailor Venus is my favoriteeeeee. They really made her out to be very mysterious this time around.

ikr. I love that boomerang attack she she did as Sailor V. I wonder if she can do that again. :flutter:

• 2 weeks later...
RAMROD

Aren't we getting a new epsiode today? :)

Yes, 4 hours left 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived