💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

Hexxx

Haha, I know! :awkney: I'm sure they'll stick more to the manga so he should have a bigger role. He is the guardian of earth :yes:

so he's a Sailor Senshi too? I saw someone that said the same thing on youtube.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna

can someone tell me why ami has no shoulder pads???

the others all got 3 circles around their arms, only mercury is wearing some kind of tank top

10299078_10152380970836397_2501223528529

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

display name

can someone tell me why ami has no shoulder pads???

the others all got 3 circles around their arms, only mercury is wearing some kind of tank top

10299078_10152380970836397_2501223528529

That is just how it was in the manga. I do not know if there was a specific reason for it or not.

bishoujo-senshi-sailor-moon-1045116.jpg

Hexxx

I think she looks more cooler without them.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Flippy

Guys, we're less than 2 weeks away from seeing "Episode 1. Usagi/Sailor Moon"! :emo: I can't wait to see it! The opening, the transformation sequence... It's gonna be wonderful! :giveup:

so he's a Sailor Senshi too? I saw someone that said the same thing on youtube.

Yes! :yes: He is the guardian of earth, prince Endymion, just like all of the other Senshi are the princesses of their own planets :)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

An extended trailer was released with some of the music they wool use in the anime! :giveup: I can't wait for it! I'll post the video as soon as I get on a computer! :party:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Giorno Giovanna

An extended trailer was released with some of the music they wool use in the anime! :giveup: I can't wait for it! I'll post the video as soon as I get on a computer! :party:

Hurry up pls

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

display name

Mamoru is not a sailor soldier. He has a sailor crystal, which makes it confusing, but Naoko Takeuchi has made it clear that he simply represents what Sailor Earth would be if there were one. Men cannot be sailor soldiers, and the fact that the Sailor Starlights were men in the anime when they were not soldiers bothered her. Although Naoko Takeuchi is known to be inconsistent, she stated all of this after the completion of the manga.

Charles McCarter: Will there ever be male Sailors?

Naoko Takeuchi: Sailor scouts are only girls.

Charles McCarter: There is some controversy over the character Haruka. Was she a man who transformed into a woman when she became Sailor Uranus?

Naoko Takeuchi: Haruka has always been a girl. Always will be. As for the Starlights in the manga, they were always girls. In the anime however, they got turned into guys, and I wasn't very happy about it.

Charles McCarter: Why is there no Sailor Earth?

Naoko Takeuchi: Tuxedo Mask takes the place of a Sailor Earth.

Anyway, here is the trailer that features some of the work of Choir Kyo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJmn-pyEwfk

Flippy

Mamoru is not a sailor soldier. He has a sailor crystal, which makes it confusing, but Naoko Takeuchi has made it clear that he simply represents what Sailor Earth would be if there were one. Men cannot be sailor soldiers, and the fact that the Sailor Starlights were men in the anime when they were not soldiers bothered her. Although Naoko Takeuchi is known to be inconsistent, she stated all of this after the completion of the manga.

Hmm, I actually didn't know this. I just knew he basically represented the guardian of earth, like each senshi represents their own planet, but thank you for giving more insight :hug:

Hurry up pls

It's just like the one Vamp posted, except that it's the English version :) Here it is

Honestly I think it sounds like a transformation sequence song :flutter:

FameHookah

IauevdiwbdjIqyuqyeiajehaiejs

Omg IM FANGURLING SO MUCH

YASSSS SAILOR VENUS SLAY ME WITH YOUR ANAL BEADS YAAAAAAAS YOU LOOK SOO GOOD

Im SO exited!! My childhood *3*

WTF is MDNA

Giorno Giovanna

Sailor Moon gives me life

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

display name

Honestly I think it sounds like a transformation sequence song :flutter:

I agree! It somewhat reminds me of the music that DiC used for Sailor Moon's transformation, except this is infinitely greater than that. :party:

Flippy

Omg guys! We're 5 days away! :cryga:

Flippy

GUYS! THERE IS ALREADY A PREVIEW FROM A FAN CAM! :omg::excited2:

THE INTRO! OMG! THE TRANSFORMATION! :giveup: Too much flawlessness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYsyJGc7DQ

The anime seems really REALLY close to the manga! I hope it does end up being that flawless!

10437790_916978484995197_188776031379438

Archived