💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

RAMROD

The OP and ED CD already released, have anyone listened to it?

The full version sounds good.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The OP and ED CD already released, have anyone listened to it?

The full version sounds good.

No! I'm actually waiting to buy the album when they bring it to Japantown in San Francisco... they shouldn't take too long, I cannot wait! :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

RAMROD
Just now, Flippy said:

No! I'm actually waiting to buy the album when they bring it to Japantown in San Francisco... they shouldn't take too long, I cannot wait! :giveup:

There are 2 other releases too coming up, one of them same songs but by Momoiro Clover Z,

There's a promo in CDJapan, if you bought those three before August 3rd you will get Season 3 Poster (A3 size) while stocks lasts.

RAMROD

This new episode thoooo!!!

This is me the whole time

28906faaa6aefdef64a3bdd3131092f5.jpg

Spoiler

So many new things OMG!!

latest?cb=20121023204354

Flippy
10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

There are 2 other releases too coming up, one of them same songs but by Momoiro Clover Z,

There's a promo in CDJapan, if you bought those three before August 3rd you will get Season 3 Poster (A3 size) while stocks lasts.

Aaaaah! I need them all! :giveup: I might try to get them...

6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

This new episode thoooo!!!

This is me the whole time

28906faaa6aefdef64a3bdd3131092f5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

So many new things OMG!!

latest?cb=20121023204354

I completely forgot about the new episode! I just started watching it and can tell they already are using a new version of the intro song sung by someone else :giveup:

And what is up with that opening scene before the intro song?! Omg! I can't :diane:

This is just too good! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

I'm a little underwhelmed by the transformation sequences tbh... they're still nice though! I died at the end of the episode! I was soooo excited!

I can't at the new ending theme :smh:

It's cute but... omg. Way to go for the darkest season of them all lol

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Flippy said:

I'm a little underwhelmed by the transformation sequences tbh... they're still nice though! I died at the end of the episode! I was soooo excited!

I can't at the new ending theme :smh:

It's cute but... omg. Way to go for the darkest season of them all lol

Yeah, the I am not feeling the new ending at all, too kids show lel

But there will be another ending by Tuxedo Mask and same opening but sung by Momoiro Cliver Z next month, I believe.

Hexxx

Space Sword Blaster looks so much World Shaking from the 90s. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Flippy

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! It was cute! Setsuna was giving me life! :giveup: Tellu was so amazing as well!

RAMROD
30 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! It was cute! Setsuna was giving me life! :giveup: Tellu was so amazing as well!

I agree. She looks better here than the original anime.

Cannot wait to see her transformation!

Prismatic

I am snatched and scalped. This episode is amazing and I feel like it's going to get darker and darker (which makes me made that the ending song is like so happy and colorful, a Katy I'm going dark but end up releasing Prism teas). 

Setsuna... :giveup: QUEEN. I've been waiting for her return after the injustice artwork in Crystal R. 

I was so scared that they're going to show each ho transforming, but I was wrong and happy. More time for the plot to go. 

Tellu :giveup: Her transformation yes, did more justice than the manga. Kind of make me want to forgive them for not giving Ediual her Medusa form. 

The 3 outers coming together is going to be epic and Sailor Moon turning into her princess form, yes, just YASSSSSSSSSSS.

Then 2 more weeks until Super Sailor God comes to snatch my existence. Super Sailor Moon was my fave look since a child, so I am fvcking perchedT. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Phlop

Infinity arc has hands down trumped the last two seasons. Everything about it has been top notch with very little complaints. Every episode  is better than the last.

Setsunas awakening was beyond epic, such a great character. 

BYE

Prismatic

Omg... Next week is going to be freaking epic with Super Sailor Moon. 

Hotaru's part in this episode :giveup: Creepy but also making me emotional (buy Emotion on iTunes). 

The opening with Sailor Moon transforming into Neo Queen/Princess Serenity :giveup:

The senshi's fighting each other :giveup: 

Btw, Sailor Moon Crystal Season 1 is up for preorder. I have love/hate realtionship with season 1/2 but I love collecting Sailor Moon blu-rays.

http://www.rightstufanime.com/Sailor-Moon-Crystal-Set-1-Limited-Edition-Blu-ray-DVD-GWP

Prismatic

Omg girls!!!! Super Sailor Moon is coming today!!! Spoiler :derpga: I wonder if they'll make her have the rainbow look or go blue like the 90s anime. 

RAMROD

I cannot wait, also I need this episode to cheer me up after GOT episode last night :(

Archived