💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

Prismatic
4 minutes ago, Flippy said:

I remember in the classic (Sailor Moon Stars) when Mars & Neptune are paired together to fight Nehelenia was one of my favorite parts since both of them are my faves... unfortunately I never got to learn to play the violin :derpga:

They haven't shown their transformations yet... if they do, it will be in ACT 30 (in May). I'm sure they won't be reusing the same music, but I hope they do them justice tbh... 

I'm not ready for that either! :giveup: I can't wait to see Eternal Sailor Moon though! 

Really? They seem to be working fine with me... 

Mines too. I didn't see Stars until freshman year in high school. But I was on the edge of crying when Mars & Nep were together. Mars has always been my favorite senshi and Michiru being my fave human. 

I mean, it is quite difficult. At least you didn't embarrassed yourself like Usagi performing infront of those people lol. 

I'm so tempted to Reread the Managa to spoil myself a little hahaha. I hope so too. They need an epic opening. 

Im more excited for everyone to get an eternal form and the fight E. Sailor Moon will have with her friends :giveup: I'm sure that part is going to make me some hard. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx
1 minute ago, Prismatic said:

Mines too. I didn't see Stars until freshman year in high school. But I was on the edge of crying when Mars & Nep were together. Mars has always been my favorite senshi and Michiru being my fave human. 

I mean, it is quite difficult. At least you didn't embarrassed yourself like Usagi performing infront of those people lol. 

I'm so tempted to Reread the Managa to spoil myself a little hahaha. I hope so too. They need an epic opening. 

Im more excited for everyone to get an eternal form and the fight E. Sailor Moon will have with her friends :giveup: I'm sure that part is going to make me some hard. 

i always read a chapter before the episode airs

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Prismatic
Just now, Hexxx said:

i always read a chapter before the episode airs

I need to start doing that. So I could be like wow, they did this and that different :P 

Prismatic

I think Crystal version of S might snatch the original 90s S weave if they continue this quality work :giveup: I'm pretty sure Crystal version of SuperS is going to drag the original SuperS to filth. 

Hexxx

i really wish sailor moon's cosmic transformation was like the 90s but this one is just as good. same with the moon spiral heart attack

Phlop

Sailor Moons transformation isn't that good... But Chibimoons I approve of, along with Venus.

I loved all the stock footage Attacks so far! 

BYE

Hexxx

Haruka and Michiru are teenagers?????? :air: I thought they were adults like around 20 or 21

The quality of Infinity really outstands the first two seasons of Crystal. Its so well drawn. :giveup: Cant wait to see the transformation of the Outer Senshis. Hopefully they bought the license of the classic violin theme for Crystal.

My favorite pieces of music from the classic Infinity season.

RAMROD

I need ep.3 already!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I need ep.3 already!!

Something major is going to happen in the next episodes! Did you read the mangas?

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Gagy said:

Something major is going to happen in the next episodes! Did you read the mangas?

I do, I cannot wait for new episode.

RAMROD

AHHHHHH! Just finished watching the new episode.

They showed one of the most anticipated scenes! :wub:

Prismatic
30 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

AHHHHHH! Just finished watching the new episode.

They showed one of the most anticipated scenes! :wub:

I screamed like a little girl!! I was yasssssss. 

I was really underwhelmed by Mars Fire Snake. The manga looks more snake like and frightening.

Spoiler

Also, didn't Mars killed Eudail? I low key wanted the other senshi to kill their "represented" enemy/rival. 

And it's such a blessing that they didn't take 1/3 of the episode transforming. 

RAMROD
28 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I screamed like a little girl!! I was yasssssss. 

I was really underwhelmed by Mars Fire Snake. The manga looks more snake like and frightening.

Hide contents

Also, didn't Mars killed Eudail? I low key wanted the other senshi to kill their "represented" enemy/rival. 

And it's such a blessing that they didn't take 1/3 of the episode transforming. 

Sane, that is the exact reaction I did.

tumblr_inline_nhkneobnfZ1qzkf5i.gif

Spoiler

I too wish the Fire snake would be more detailed and intricate. Seems a bit rushed and they seems to have time the past months preparing for the new seasons.

And yes, she defeats Eudail, I am pretty sure the pattern will follow. Next weeks seems to be Venus turns.

Can't wait til Outer Senshi get their Talisman tbh!

Flippy

The preview for the upcoming episode looks amazing! :giveup: Can't wait for some Mimete!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived