Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

Prismatic
3 hours ago, Hexxx said:

I'm so happy about this. The characters most of all. You see their personalities shine through here.

I wonder if they'll be doing the extra chapters as well

I am loving the shady Rei and the innocent yet always adding to nail to coffin Ami. And fan girl Minako always adorable. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy
On 4/9/2016 at 8:56 PM, Prismatic said:

Part 2 is coming today, right? So excited. 

Nope! It came out today!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Prismatic
Just now, Flippy said:

Nope! It came out today!

Oh wow. Do they come out every Tuesday? 

I thought it comes out on Saturday like the first two seasons. 

Flippy
Just now, Prismatic said:

Oh wow. Do they come out every Tuesday? 

I thought it comes out on Saturday like the first two seasons. 

Nope! It's every Monday at 11:00PM (Japan time). :)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Prismatic
Just now, Flippy said:

Nope! It's every Monday at 11:00PM (Japan time). :)

That makes sense (with it being upload the next day (Tuesday)). Thanks a lot. I thought they lied to us about uploading a new episode when we didn't get an episode on Saturday, hahaha. Thanks again :hug: 

Flippy
1 minute ago, Prismatic said:

That makes sense (with it being upload the next day (Tuesday)). Thanks a lot. I thought they lied to us about uploading a new episode when we didn't get an episode on Saturday, hahaha. Thanks again :hug: 

Haha! No problem! :hug: This season is really looking good! I cannot wait for the next episode!

Spoiler

Uranus is supposed to be kissing Usagi! :excited2:

Michiru is looking as beautiful as always! 

Hexxx

The hulu version is not in english :confused: 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Prismatic
4 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

I don't think they've dubbed it yet. They didn't even finish with season 2. 

Prismatic
6 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Haha! No problem! :hug: This season is really looking good! I cannot wait for the next episode!

Reveal hidden contents

Uranus is supposed to be kissing Usagi! :excited2:

Michiru is looking as beautiful as always! 

Michiru is Queen. I need them to bring back her artsy side (queen better slay us with another violin performance).

Flippy
6 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

The Hulu version has English subs :) If you're asking about the dub though, they're still not finished with season 2 yet (4 more episodes to go if I'm not mistaken)

1 minute ago, Prismatic said:

Michiru is Queen. I need them to bring back her artsy side (queen better slay us with another violin performance).

OMG yes! Because of her I wanted to learn how to play the violin :gaycat:

Spoiler

I died when she appeared playing the violin in this episode :giveup:

Prismatic
Just now, Flippy said:

The Hulu version has English subs :) If you're asking about the dub though, they're still not finished with season 2 yet (4 more episodes to go if I'm not mistaken)

OMG yes! Because of her I wanted to learn how to play the violin :gaycat:

Hide contents

I died when she appeared playing the violin in this episode :giveup:

Guess dreams do come true. I hate the ads on Hulu (too broke to get the ad free ones, even now, I'm using Hulu for free :rip:).

Omg me too. That's why I picked up violin in elementary & middle school. Queen and her impact. 

Did they use the epic transformation music from the 90s? If they did, I'm going to die!!! I am so happy that they're redeeming their messy self with season 3. The first 2 were pretty boring but this season is slaying so much already. Imagine Usagi turning into Super Sailor Moon.... my body's not ready. Can't wait to see my fave Sailor Moon look/transformation. 

Hexxx
5 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I don't think they've dubbed it yet. They didn't even finish with season 2. 

i meant the subtitles. i was watching the video and they were just talking in japanese with no subs

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Flippy
2 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Guess dreams do come true. I hate the ads on Hulu (too broke to get the ad free ones, even now, I'm using Hulu for free :rip:).

Omg me too. That's why I picked up violin in elementary & middle school. Queen and her impact. 

Did they use the epic transformation music from the 90s? If they did, I'm going to die!!! I am so happy that they're redeeming their messy self with season 3. The first 2 were pretty boring but this season is slaying so much already. Imagine Usagi turning into Super Sailor Moon.... my body's not ready. Can't wait to see my fave Sailor Moon look/transformation. 

I remember in the classic (Sailor Moon Stars) when Mars & Neptune are paired together to fight Nehelenia was one of my favorite parts since both of them are my faves... unfortunately I never got to learn to play the violin :derpga:

They haven't shown their transformations yet... if they do, it will be in ACT 30 (in May). I'm sure they won't be reusing the same music, but I hope they do them justice tbh... 

I'm not ready for that either! :giveup: I can't wait to see Eternal Sailor Moon though! 

Just now, Hexxx said:

i meant the subtitles. i was watching the video and they were just talking in japanese with no subs

Really? They seem to be working fine with me... 

Prismatic
8 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

Are you watching it on tv? If you are, it's not showing for me as well. The subs show up for the computer/iPad.

Archived