đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

Prismatic
23 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

Will they have violins? SMS's music slayed the **** out of me. Can't wait to see the new transformations too!

OMG this. I need the epic Out Senshi transformation song :giveup: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy
1 hour ago, Hexxx said:

Will they have violins? SMS's music slayed the **** out of me. Can't wait to see the new transformations too!

I honestly think they will, since Michiru plays the violin in the Manga as well :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• 2 weeks later...
Hexxx

One of the fans said that the transformations will be 2D!!! and we will be receiving the episodes every week! 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Phlop

https://mobile.twitter.com/sailormoon_20th/status/712253839454265345/video/1

clips of Sailor Moons new transformation. I'm happy it's going back to 2D and it looks kinda similar to the 90s version with the exploding hearts from her skirt.

The new art style kinda makes them look really young, but the animation is better. I heard they're going to use stock footage for attacks like the 90s version too, which is good and bad. I like the live action attacks that were present in the first two seasons, I hope they do a mix of both.

BYE

Hexxx
11 hours ago, Phlop said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/sailormoon_20th/status/712253839454265345/video/1

clips of Sailor Moons new transformation. I'm happy it's going back to 2D and it looks kinda similar to the 90s version with the exploding hearts from her skirt.

The new art style kinda makes them look really young, but the animation is better. I heard they're going to use stock footage for attacks like the 90s version too, which is good and bad. I like the live action attacks that were present in the first two seasons, I hope they do a mix of both.

I'm so happy!! 13 more days! :giveup: 

Flippy

New promo video + Opening & Ending themes! :giveup:

Season Trailer:

Opening:

Ending:

Ya'll ready for this? :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

I'm not a huge fan of the new intro just yet so I made an edit with Moonlight Densetsu :P

Phlop

Broke my hips, knees and ankles. No longer have movement on my lower body thanks to Sailor Moon. Suing Toei as we speak brb.

BYE

Hexxx

I love EVERYTHING I've seen! It feels like the 90s Sailor Moon! :party: 

Have y'all seen the episode preview?

Flippy
On 3/28/2016 at 6:46 PM, Hexxx said:

I love EVERYTHING I've seen! It feels like the 90s Sailor Moon! :party: 

Have y'all seen the episode preview?

The episode preview was amazing! I cannot wait for the release today! (I'll probably catch some sleep before it starts though... maybe not, we'll see...) I'll post the links where you guys can watch it legally as soon as the episode is released online! :hug:

Hexxx

I heard that we may be getting more episodes than expected. It won't be an episode per chapter anymore but it won't stray from the manga either. "No scenes are extra while watching the event." a fan said. They're not trying to cram everything like they did with Season 1 and 2. They want to fully adapt everything from the manga to the time rate of a regular episode

Prismatic
3 hours ago, Hexxx said:

I heard that we may be getting more episodes than expected. It won't be an episode per chapter anymore but it won't stray from the manga either. "No scenes are extra while watching the event." a fan said. They're not trying to cram everything like they did with Season 1 and 2. They want to fully adapt everything from the manga to the time rate of a regular episode

That's what I heard too. Isn't there going to be 13 episodes? Like omg!!! I am soooooo excited. 

I just saw the episode and I was slated beyond slayed. The artwork is really giving me 90s vibe and the transformation looks AMAZING!!! The creepy hand thing in season 1/2 were creepy and awful. As always Sailor Moon S is picking things up again. I am sooooo perched and excited for SuperS if they're going to make things this perfect. SuperS is one of my favorite manga arc ever. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Hexxx
7 hours ago, Prismatic said:

That's what I heard too. Isn't there going to be 13 episodes? Like omg!!! I am soooooo excited. 

I just saw the episode and I was slated beyond slayed. The artwork is really giving me 90s vibe and the transformation looks AMAZING!!! The creepy hand thing in season 1/2 were creepy and awful. As always Sailor Moon S is picking things up again. I am sooooo perched and excited for SuperS if they're going to make things this perfect. SuperS is one of my favorite manga arc ever. 

probably even more than that. 17-20 ep. perhaps? the first episode only showed half of the first chapter of Act. 27

Phlop

I honestly think all 24 episodes are for Infinity, due to the chapters being much longer than the first two arcs. The first chapter alone is being split into two episodes.

BYE

Hexxx
5 hours ago, Phlop said:

I honestly think all 24 episodes are for Infinity, due to the chapters being much longer than the first two arcs. The first chapter alone is being split into two episodes.

I'm so happy about this. The characters most of all. You see their personalities shine through here.

I wonder if they'll be doing the extra chapters as well

Archived