Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

This episode made me cry, idk if it was because I'm drunk but it was a sad episode.... next episode we will see what happened in their past lives so it should be good!

I love Kousagi, but she's not part of the official Manga so I don't don't think they will animate the side story :emo:

Oh goody! The moon kingdom is gonna look so beautiful :flutter:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

There were so much tears in this episode.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Prismatic

:emo: I cried so hard to this episode (did the same for the Classic version when Usagi found out she's the Princess and Mar's gave that epic slap).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Prismatic

On my FB, someone posted that season 2 of Sailor Moon is confirm... if it's true...  :saira:

oMhArOG.jpg

Flippy

On my FB, someone posted that season 2 of Sailor Moon is confirm... if it's true...  :saira:

oMhArOG.jpg

It is confirmed! <3 I was just about to post this! I'm super excited! :cryga: Chibiusa looks adorable!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Prismatic

It is confirmed! <3 I was just about to post this! I'm super excited! :cryga: Chibiusa looks adorable!

I am sooo happy!! Hope his mean there'll be an epic Sailor Moon S (my favorite season of all).

SissyFromSpace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWzc7NQCqy8

>>>>>

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Prismatic

I hope they do the whole manga! I need to see that epic SuperS and not that sugary SuperS from the original anime and I need to see Stars where Sailor Moon have to fight her friends. The manga's freaking epic and flawless. 

I hope they do the whole manga! I need to see that epic SuperS and not that sugary SuperS from the original anime and I need to see Stars where Sailor Moon have to fight her friends. The manga's freaking epic and flawless.

huh? Fight her friends??

Prismatic

huh? Fight her friends??

Didn't she fight the other Sailor Guardians in Star (when her friends was controlled by Galaxy)?

Didn't she fight the other Sailor Guardians in Star (when her friends was controlled by Galaxy)?

IFK I've never seen that part. I couldn't find any English dubs after 180 :sharon:

Archived