❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Goddess of Love changes her Twitter name to CREATIVE REBELLION �

Jester

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

omg you guys meltdown for litteraly EVERYTHING, its just her twitter :fail:

get a life outside GGD, breath, relax, smoke one, or drink a coffee 

3AFzERn.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Angel

Gaga has really gassed this fanbase up over the past years. She's a pop star...stop trying to make her seem like she's the Picasso of music. Yeah, she's human and makes mistakes, but if you can't see the messiness that is the past few months then... :rip:

This all-talk nonsense is crazy. And if she does something tonight that blows my socks off, I will gladly eat my words.

giskardsb

Well sure, if you're fine with that then by all means. My problem is with people who call out other fans for having higher standards for her. 

those standards are not necessarily "higher" though.  It all depends on what a particular person is looking for from Gaga.  

giskardsb

This all-talk nonsense is crazy. And if she does something tonight that blows my socks off, I will gladly eat my words.

You don't think her wanting to "not follow the nun's rules" might have something to do with the loss of the DWUW video?  My speculation is that she fought with others about it and refused to release the video rather than compromise it.

LadyoftheDam

I hate the name, preferred Goddess Of Love, but at this point, I could care less what she does on her twitter/social media websites; and quite frankly I'm over her decisions this era.

TimisaMonster

The nuns rules :eek:

She's referring to the rules of pop music :eek:

That means she's gonna release Act II and shock everyone :eek:

And she doesn't care what anyone says :eek:

WE ARE NOT PREPARED 

I'm ready for my sinful ears to hear the musical blasphemy that is ACT II :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AdelaAngelo

She's so pretentious, like b---h if you want to win back people this isn't the way to do it. No one cares about ARTPOP anymore, nobody cares about the fact that you think ARTPOP is some sort of special movement. Just release good music, and maybe a music video sometime. 

Sorry gags

would you say this in her face? 

justiceleague

Have you studied post modern art? Gaga is truly writing her own music producing and helping to produce and it's a mix of different types of music. It's a post modern album made by her and a few other ARTISTS.

Says who? Its a pop album nothing more. Its called ARTPOP I hear alot of pop but see no art. Theres no denying that alot of people are thinking this. Read all the comments, people are just as confused as I am. She has been all talk no action for months. Fair enough yes she does write her music and did produce Venus but that still doesnt warrant the creative rebellion title, you actually have to create things to use that and thats something she hasnt done in months, since the applause video. She alienating everyone more and more. She is a pop b---h, not a fine artist, I just dont understand her anymore and neither do alot of her fans. Were all sitting here waiting for her to do something and all we get is stupid selfies and twitter name changes and she calls herself the creative rebellion, a bit insulting if u ask me cause weve got nothing but mess from this era.

I wonder how long we can go without having a meltdown...

Also, the use (or misuse) of the word 'pretentious' is starting to make me nauseous, because it generally means 1 of 2 things when used in this fan base: you either want her to forget the "art" and stick to "pop," or you think her attempts at being artistic are total failures while all she does is talk... Neither of which are positions I can respect, because on one side, you've got those who want to mold her into something she's not for their precious bragging rights... and on the other, you've got people who support the ideals but dismiss what she has done because it's not what they expected.

msquare91

I thought you had basically moved on from Gaga, due to "maturity". It looks like all you have done is move on to criticism and negativity. That's not moving on and has nothing to do with outgrowing an artist in a mature manner.

Yes, yes, how silly of me...I'm so ashamed that I have my own opinions and am capable of independent thought. How dare I not unabashedly love and fawn over every single word that is typed by Mother Monster's holy fingers...what's wrong with me? Please, help me recover. I'm begging you. Teach me how to love everything she does, and to be one with her spirit. I will be the most willing disciple! We shall pass our days by reciting the holy mantra: "I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me," as we stalk Gaga to the ends of the earth and force her to accept our unwavering adoration and acceptance for every move she makes, restraining orders be d*mned. Let's start tonight. I'll swing by around 7!

VforVendetta

Says who? Its a pop album nothing more. Its called ARTPOP I hear alot of pop but see no art. Theres no denying that alot of people are thinking this. Read all the comments, people are just as confused as I am. She has been all talk no action for months. Fair enough yes she does write her music and did produce Venus but that still doesnt warrant the creative rebellion title, you actually have to create things to use that and thats something she hasnt done in months, since the applause video. She alienating everyone more and more. She is a pop b---h, not a fine artist, I just dont understand her anymore and neither do alot of her fans. Were all sitting here waiting for her to do something and all we get is stupid selfies and twitter name changes and she calls herself the creative rebellion, a bit insulting if u ask me cause weve got nothing but mess from this era.

A pop b---h? Seriously? :awkney: She can call herself whatever she wants I think she has an album out she has created 15 songs and many performances. If you think that Gaga is just a pop b---h then you can Stan for another pop b---h and clear this place of your pitiful presence. :awkney:

Michelle

What a ****ing mess of a thread :fail:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived