Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

Good! One more gone!

Have a nice life and don't come back!

This! BYEEEE.

I bet they'll be back when Gaga announces the next single.

Shadow

Thus begins the creative rebellion... to hell with the establishment.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

MJHolland

this site isn't fun anymore with all these negative A holes. y'all need to learn how to keep it cute. I can see why Gaga stopped coming here, because most of you freaking suck. 

holyscheibe

this site isn't fun anymore with all these negative A holes. y'all need to learn how to keep it cute. I can see why Gaga stopped coming here, because most of you freaking suck. 

this x1000  :noparty:

ryhanna

Well, I guess we're seeing some people's true colours in this thread...

I like it. Even if you don't like it, it's just a twitter name. No need to overreact and be awful. :shrug:

Gypsy Life

Pretentious and cringe-worthy, and that's coming from someone that NEVER drags Gaga.

Miel

Creative rebellion? I'm curious.

I hope SXSW is a start of new things to come.

3 points in and ready for more

Allison M

I agree.

you're not having fun you can spend your time doing something that you're happy with. Nobody is keeping you here.

Gaga is performing half of the album tonight, Roseland is in two weeks as well. If you're this upset and put off by a twitter name change you should re-evaluate why you're even here.

This place would be much better with some bans of those who are constantly dragging Gaga for small, stupid reasons.

lairofhk

Ive grown so tired of this pretentious art crap. ARTPOP is a pop record about s-x and d--gs. She needs to stop acting like the second coming of picasso when shes giving us rupaul. Please stop please.

This tho lol

Remember before ARTPOP came out when everyone was "sick of the negativity?" Looks like it all came back now. This is probably the silliest meltdown I've seen on this site.

JustPokeHerFace

That actually sounds like it could be a really cool album title. 

Seringai

seeing the rant here, make me still believe that the one drop gaga down is her own fans. Do what u want gags, you've already acted as a real artists, who, never made an art based on demand. i am fully support in here.

MJHolland

I agree.

you're not having fun you can spend your time doing something that you're happy with. Nobody is keeping you here.

Gaga is performing half of the album tonight, Roseland is in two weeks as well. If you're this upset and put off by a twitter name change you should re-evaluate why you're even here.

This place would be much better with some bans of those who are constantly dragging Gaga for small, stupid reasons.

tbh I'm just here now to read the gaga news and then leave  :hehe:

Archived