• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• hausofkc

• Hot Space

• StrawberryBlond

She is such a babe

She didn't need to say sorry tbh. We're not gonna go all America/Grammy/M.I.A. on her ass :toofunny:

Cuntalicious

Florence's performance was just magical and amazing. :legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JcTwjY5DVs

2:50-3:03

Dats my girl. :flutter:

YEEEESS!

tumblr_lzq3rc71Ch1qan4hk.gif

Now that's what you call a breathtaking performance! Stunning.

tezbear91

She is such a babe

Haha she is awesome :) Thought she was good last night. Florence and the machine was really good as well. Felt the hairs on my neck stand up. Rihanna was really good as well, she deserved to win :) Thank god though I turned it off after blurs performance after literally everyone said it was a poor.

battle for your life.

giskardsb

YEEEESS!

at's what you call a breathtaking performance! Stunning.

the sad thing is if Gaga did that performance half the fan base would be complaining that it lacked energy, theatrics, and shock value.

Cuntalicious

the sad thing is if Gaga did that performance half the fan base would be complaining that it lacked energy, theatrics, and shock value.

Yeah, but I think Gaga's the one to blame for that. She's the one who raises the bar for herself every single time.

And Florence's voice is incredible, so she doesn't need much more. The overall performance was amazing.

ExorcismGaga

But it's not Gaga, we shouldn't have to compare everyone to her ;) She is in her own level IMO.

FrozenKookie

She is such a babe

What a true angel she is. She's so lovely.. :flutter: I want to see her in person so bad, 2nd to gaga, then Lana..

RoadToLove

She is such a babe

She is beyond down to earth.

I really wanna be friends with her. She's such a darl :flutter:

She looked AWFUL.

Why does she insist on looking SO BAD every time she is being photographed?

What? Jessie J is wearing a s-xy, feminine dress, and giving us a break from the bangs for once. She looks great.

PS: Adele gets points from me for saying that next to Kylie she looks like a drag queen.

Edited by craig

Gagaloo911

But it's not Gaga, we shouldn't have to compare everyone to her ;) She is in her own level IMO.

This.