đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How would you feel about another blackout after SXSW?

boobtank

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be really upset :cryga:

But, I do respect whatever decisions Gaga makes, whether or not I agree with them :shrug: And regardless, it's only a couple of weeks until the Roseland Shows, and before you know it, she'll be touring North America with artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball! :party:

SummerGirl21

:ohno:  :messga:  :cry:

i won't be surprised...but i'll be so sad. 

Diamond Heart

Hum... I doubt Gaga does something or not because of "pressure from the fans", honestly.

Besides, she was clearly restless when Applause came out and wanted to perform as much as possible. She clearly missed the stage. I can imagine she doesn't want "time for herself" or to rest very often. I think what she wants to do is perform, which I fully understand, love and respect.  :whitney:

The reason promotion's been messy is probably because of the Troy deal. I don't think anybody was ready for that and they are now regrouping to put things back on track. 

Hum.... i believe gaga felt fan pressure, honestly.

'She clearly missed the stage' 'she was clearly restless when Applause came out'

Stop speaking as if you know gaga yourself, nothing is clear about the situation. My point of view is an opinion, just like yours is. When stating mine i dont state it as fact. And of course she appeared restless, what was she supposed to act like? if she acted as if she wasnt ready or anything like that, it would look bad for her and her label.

'The reason promotion's been messy is probably because of the Troy deal. I don't think anybody was ready for that and they are now regrouping to put things back on track.' 

Oh i agree, and in my opinion the reason behind the dissolving of their business career together is because he pushed her when she wasnt ready yet.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Hum.... i believe gaga felt fan pressure, honestly.

'She clearly missed the stage' 'she was clearly restless when Applause came out'

Stop speaking as if you know gaga yourself, nothing is clear about the situation. My point of view is an opinion, just like yours is. When stating mine i dont state it as fact. And of course she appeared restless, what was she supposed to act like? if she acted as if she wasnt ready or anything like that, it would look bad for her and her label.

'The reason promotion's been messy is probably because of the Troy deal. I don't think anybody was ready for that and they are now regrouping to put things back on track.' 

Oh i agree, and in my opinion the reason behind the dissolving of their business career together is because he pushed her when she wasnt ready yet.

Oh, I know. I am not stating anything as if I knew her personally, it's just what I remember hearing in her radio and tv interviews: that she missed performing so much, that she was most excited about performing again above everything else, and all. I was just giving my impressions off what she said during that time and it really felt genuine to me, as it is something she says often. 

can anyone tell me what time the performance is at and also explain this:

You can also watch it on any iOS device :party:

No Angel

Would not surprise me one bit. 

At this stage i dont care really. ARTPOP is killed anyway

....and this, too. Sadly.

Archived