đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How would you feel about another blackout after SXSW?

boobtank

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Im here for the music not her being everywhere 24/7.

There is a difference between 'not being everywhere 24/7' and being vanished into thin air.

There is no Gaga music at all nowadays, so no I'm not here for another blackout. Too much blackout kills the blackout 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

There is a difference between 'not being everywhere 24/7' and being vanished into thin air.

There is no Gaga music at all nowadays, so no I'm not here for another blackout. Too much blackout kills the blackout 

Good for you buddy. 

However i dont feel that way at all, im happy for her :)

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Addy Ezzie

I wouldn't like it tbh. I know she needs rest and stuff but another complete blackout would be too much. I don't mind her going on vacation and stuff but I hate when she doesn't say anyhting, doesn't do anything interesting...

Pure Adrenaline

I would feel :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

SpadesToStart

I wouldn't be surprised. I don't think the 3rd single and MV will be released until much closer to the start of artRave

MoneyFameSex

Lol let's be real... Her whole career will be a black out from now on. She'll probs be the type of artist to release a CD promote it twice, tour, and forget about it

boobtank

Lol let's be real... Her whole career will be a black out from now on. She'll probs be the type of artist to release a CD promote it twice, tour, and forget about it

Don't say that  :giveup:  :crossed:  :grr:

lavenderblondee

I'm assuming it'll stay like this until the video comes. Which, I still don't think will be here til end of this month/early april.

KrisFromMars

Quick question monsters: where do ppl not attending watch this performance at?

boobtank

Quick question monsters: where do ppl not attending watch this performance at?

ladygaganow.net

but i think the only reason she decided to release ARTPOP when she did was because the pressure from the fans. i think thats why the promo and stuff for this album has been a bit messy.

i think she originally wanted to wait until 2014, but could you imagine the fan reaction if they had to wait that long? i mean, on here in January of last year people were saying if she hadnt released anything by march they were done with her.

Hum... I doubt Gaga does something or not because of "pressure from the fans", honestly.

Besides, she was clearly restless when Applause came out and wanted to perform as much as possible. She clearly missed the stage. I can imagine she doesn't want "time for herself" or to rest very often. I think what she wants to do is perform, which I fully understand, love and respect.  :whitney:

The reason promotion's been messy is probably because of the Troy deal. I don't think anybody was ready for that and they are now regrouping to put things back on track. 

Archived