💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why we should be boycotting SXSW event of Gaga.

Leninsdog

Featured Posts

Leninsdog

Why are we all fancy of this SXSW thing? Did you guys checked the sponsors? Did you guys know how people get the tickets? Why Gaga is allowing this to happen? Just to earn few more bucks?

I know that Gaga doesn't care that much about money, I'm just gonna say she is not the person who used to care about the real world like in 2010/2011. For a person who makes good work, this is a disgrace for both her and SXSW. I want to boycott this whole SXSW event and you all should be doing this. 

When did ART and MUSIC become so commercial? Aren't we all here for the music and not the bling? I don't care how much I love Gaga and want to see her all performances and how much they make me happy, I will just skip it because otherwise I will see myself as a stupid person who allows himself being used by big corporations just so they can make more and more money.

I know that many will criticise me for pointing this out but you know its true. If this would happen to any other famous name you would feel the same way. Should we allow ourselves to be used by (I don't really want to give names and advertise) corporations that doesn't care about anything but maximise their profits, so that we can see just one more performance of Gaga. Maybe it's a good choice for now but what about future.

EDIT:

I'm just saying that if you let corporations use you like this for their names and their advertising, we are in a big trouble in the long run. I don't really think that these corporations should make money by tricking people with tickets and using their faces for promotion.

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/doritos-builds-tweet-powered-sxsw-stage-thats-more-awesome-acts-it-147760

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Essence

Dude, if we went by this sentiment then we would be boycotting Gaga's entire career.

Funding has to come from somewhere. And banning one of her performances isn't gonna do anything-ANYTHING.

Helix

If you want to boycott then great but I won't be boycotting. I'll be saving my energy for other things

Diamond Heart

the f*ck are you talking about? are you seriously raggin on gaga cause shes making bank ? girl you bitter.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

TheOriginalOne

:Excuseme: Gaga is in my city and I can be within feet of her. Why would I miss that?

Morphine Prince

Ummm... you should list the sponsors and why you think there is something wrong with them to prove your point. 

Archived