Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga attends Metal/Jazz concert at SXSW 2014

Quark

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

I was walking down 6th street about an hour ago and there was a heavy metal show going on. People were crowding the door saying Gaga was in there. Maybe it was true :ohno:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarryNight

Inb4 she posts of photo of her going to the toilet and everyone here is: get ready for FARTPOP. :later:

:toofunny:

I don't like Metal and Jazz tho  :eww:

I don't think this is disrespectful simply because Gaga does have a big nose. They just described her. Plus, her nose looks good on her in my opinion.

It's like pointing your flaws when describing you. People usually say sth good when describe a person that's why I think it was stupid and rude.

Michelle

I am so here for that!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Quark

So you are saying that her nose is a flaw?

It's like pointing your flaws when describing you. People usually say sth good when describe a person that's why I think it was stupid and rude.

Vernier

That description :deadbanana: Glad she's having fun and visiting different sets though, hope she gets inspired :legend:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

So you are saying that her nose is a flaw?

I'm not saying that. I love her nose, it fits her perfectly, she looks beautiful with her nose, but... speaking in general, having a big nose esp for a girl is not a good quality. If someone says to you ''you have a big nose'' how would you react? 

Daenerys

Inb4 she posts of photo of her going to the toilet and everyone here is: get ready for FARTPOP. :later:

gagatoilet.jpg

Get ready 4 FARTPOP 2014

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived