Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight Opening for Gaga @ SXSW

Bowie

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoneyFameSex

One couple left at the BTWB in Houston I remember the guy said "I payed to see a good show not some b---h run on stage" and they literally left while starlight was performing and never came back

Another lady left cause her daughter said "mom this is boring let's go home" and they left early too... By the time gaga started in Houston the whole nose bleeds was a bit empty. It wasn't a packed show and my bestfriend has pictures of how empty the arena was.

Idk why they made it seen like the Houston show was packed when in all honesty it was beyond dead

Rainbowgynous

Was her BTWB opening really that bad?

Nope. I fell in love.

Sweet, Gaga is going old school with this show. Sounds exciting... I am debating in calling in sick to go to this show... :smh:

Y'all dragging Starlight... At least she's brave and comfortable enough to do what she wants on stage. Her hard rock DJing at the Monster Ball will forever be epic to me, since it was a pop show and she knew rockers like me were in the crowd. Badass b---h, tbh.

I love you Twisty!

Gaga wouldn't be Gaga without her though.

She wouldn't be weird. She wouldn't be so original or out of the box.

She'd just be a girl with a good voice singing at a piano.

Yup, I see so much Starlight when I look at Gaga.

The main (only?) difference is that Gaga cares if others are enjoying what she does.

Aren't opening acts supposed to... Idk... Move on and grow? How long will she be "opening" for Gaga? If your "career" hasn't taken off Starlight...Maybe you need to try something else tbqh... No shade :awkney:

You don't get it, do you? Starlight does what *she* wants, not what will further her career. She has often said that she cares more about doing her thing than about being famous or rich, even though she would definitely not mind being either.

NewUsername

One couple left at the BTWB in Houston I remember the guy said "I payed to see a good show not some b---h run on stage" and they literally left while starlight was performing and never came back

Another lady left cause her daughter said "mom this is boring let's go home" and they left early too... By the time gaga started in Houston the whole nose bleeds was a bit empty. It wasn't a packed show and my bestfriend has pictures of how empty the arena was.

Idk why they made it seen like the Houston show was packed when in all honesty it was beyond dead

omg :toofunny:

TimisaMonster

Nope. I fell in love.

I love you Twisty!

Yup, I see so much Starlight when I look at Gaga.

The main (only?) difference is that Gaga cares if others are enjoying what she does.

You don't get it, do you? Starlight does what *she* wants, not what will further her career. She has often said that she cares more about doing her thing than about being famous or rich, even though she would definitely not mind being either.

I'm sorry... Wasn't aware she had interviews to explain this... :megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

we can't honestly blame them :fail:

agh :rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Rainbowgynous

I'm sorry... Wasn't aware she had interviews to explain this... :megaflop:

There are a few (very few, very rare) ones where the interviewer isn't a total ass easel who just asks her Gaga questions the whole time because Gaga's too good for him to interview, but actually inquires about her and her work.

rivingtonreject

I still don't know what she does

when i last saw her she spent about an hour playng screeching horror movie sounding synths (she said it was her new single), then she did an awesome peeling mask bit where she changed masks like 17 times, then she rotated on a spinning pedestal while blasting 80's rock.

she does a lot, not just one particular act. i liked it

Galactastica

I'm usually on the iffy side of her performances (although i would never boo her,that's just awful form-I'm also not into DJ/house music for the most part) but her opener for SXSW was pretty charming.  She was dressed lovely, looked fresh and happy, and just DJ'd a good beat. She was smiling, grooving and kept giving the audience some great eyes.  She did a great job! 

Rainbowgynous

I freak every time I read her name in the title. <3 <3

Bring it on. Let's really troll some Monsters and have Gaga open for Starlight in Roseland X-D

Rainbowgynous

Seems like I'm the only one who likes starlight...

Performance art guys, PERFORMANCE ART

Eh, hi! *loves Starlight to bits*

Archived