Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Starlight Opening for Gaga @ SXSW

Bowie

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So having watched the video it's safe to say that basically if Gaga didn't give her the occasional gig she would be working in Walmart :redface:

Bloody hooker

I watched the performance on the last page and her performance is boring yet interesting. I think this is her ARTPOP. What I mean by that is, she's standing there in different poses in mask (the art), and (the pop) is I guess making the crowd wonder what it means.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

I still don't know what she does

This.

Though I feel her performance work is not BAD, per say, but always presented in a wrong setting. Arenas and stadiums are definitely NOT the way to go with that kind of work, IMHO. I needed to be done in a smaller, more intimate space. I'd probably quite dig it if I saw it in a proper way.

thatfoxyfeeling

When she opened at the BTWB and she held her arms in the air for 5 mins and we all copied her :rip:

Was her BTWB opening really that bad?

In my experiencie it was booring. Plus I was really far from the stage ( stadium ) and the dayligt didn't help at all so I could barely see her. People around me were booing her and saying really mean stuff ( thank goodness they only said those things in spanish :sweat:

Archived