Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

What happens if you don't enjoy Gaga's music anymore?

Dann

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Guys this is some good advices but like i was meant about in general... and i have like 50 difference artists on my itunes it's not like i repact Gaga's music nonstop lol, I just feel her previous work sometimes we're truly her best as an artist i mean we all fall in love with The Fame for a example so i just feel more comfortable to listen to it tbh, I feel lighter.

Yeah, I gotta say that I have so many artists and bands on my iTunes library. I download new albums every week and listen to different genres. I mean, I get bored of listening to Gaga again and again (Except for Born This Way and The Fame Monster, I used to listen to the entire album from start to finish every day). But of course, it's always good to have other options.

The problem that I see here, is that most people (on GGD) listen to pop music, or just the pop girls. So right now they must feel desperate for news or new music or whatever from Gaga. I did feel like it took forever for me to wait for new music after The Fame Monster, and also after Born This Way, but I keep myself busy all day, so the wait is not that bad.

The only advice that I can give is.. go listen to some other stuff, don't jump on bandwagons like most people here that only listen to Gaga, Lana del Rey, Katy Perry, Rihanna and whoever's the "it girl" right now. Most of pop music is just for the moment, but there are so few albums and songs that you can listen to in 5 or 10 years from now.

And another advice that I want to give you guys, is that Lady Gaga is not a God. You're allowed to dislike her music or what she does. You don't have to be 100% loyal to an entertainer, because yeah, her music is catchy, her message is positive, but don't just cover your eyes and let Gaga rule your life, because she's not always going to do things you like. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoneyFameSex

I lost interested in her after  You and I

Natalia Kills was slowly grabbing my interest since her first album and honestly I love Natalia more than I love Gaga

its weird....

Natalia took the spots that Gaga's music couldn't..

I love Gaga as a person though and it's why I'm still here

lavenderblondee

I'm not a fan that follows her blindly by any means, but I have found it down right impossible to dislike a Gaga song enough to NOT enjoy it. No matter how iffy I am on BTW and ARTPOP, I will always enjoy the songs enough to listen to them in the right mood. So, hopefully this will always stick to me.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Gosh...besides Poker Face/Paparazzi/I Like it Rough I can't bear to hear TF... :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I'll stop listening and delete the songs off my ipod like I did with most of TF and BTW and J&D and Dope

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Slayer

I like many genres of music so I really doubt I will dislike Gaga's music as a whole. There might be an album or two that I don't like as much as the others, but it doesn't matter because I still love the way Gaga performs and I love who she is as a person, so I wouldn't just abandon her and stop being a fan. In 40 years when she's performing sit-down jazz numbers at a smoky bar in New Orleans, I'll still be there, front row, watching her with a big smile on my face. She helped me so much with learning to accept myself and believe in myself, so I owe it to her to be a fan for life.  :pawsup:

I agree, TF barely gets old, where as ARTPOP has done.. very quickly.

That's interesting. I can't listen to TF anymore whereas ARTPOP is on repeat in my car.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Computer

Give it five minutes.

I lost my headphones for a few days and once I got new ones I hit play and started having massive Auragasms all over again :flutter:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

giskardsb

That's interesting. I can't listen to TF anymore whereas ARTPOP is on repeat in my car.

TF is kind of isolated the most in sound I think among Gaga's albums.  For early fans of that clean pop sound she's never really duplicated it.  ARTPOP IMO is most directly the spiritual successor of TFM, but ARTPOP also has elements that BTW lovers can latch onto.  BTW though is also a bit isolated in terms of it's classic rock inspirations which don't appear in her other work so much.  

You'd likely move on to someone else who'd interest you more. There are countless of artists out there anyway.

britneylopez99

Listen to her better albums?

Musically, she hasn't really hit the lowest low yet (Half of ARTPOP is awful, but what is good... is perfect)

no

GagaDragon

Stop listening to her, listen to her older stuff or many other artists out there. I really liked ARTPOP but some of the tracks do get boring after a while, but i usually just listen to BTW or her older songs in my Gaga playlist and then i find myself listening to ARTPOP again.

I never had this problem with BTW though, i think i've listened to the song daily ever since it was released. Never got bored of it.

RAMROD

You will feel barren.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

migamiga

I was scared that was gonna happen with ARTPOP cause I didn't really care for anything at Swinefest, but I love the album now! I think my expectations have a lot to do with how I first perceive her music, but at the end of the day it's all great music  :party:

Nicole

It's normal to not like one album as much as another, just continue listening to her older stuff, or explore other artists. When her next album comes out, maybe you'll enjoy that music and everything will be fine. If not, then maybe as her music evolves and changes, it might not be matching your particular music taste anymore. If that does happen, you just gotta decide whether to stick around or not. 

Archived