Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Urban Outfitters selling ARTPOP t-shirt!

justbrian

Featured Posts

Dayman

The shirt itself looks nice, but why can't any of these Gaga themed shirts be more creative? Just plastering the album cover on looks cheap.

Not always! BGCTLG176.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Mess at being spelled "Art Pop Tee"

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

These shirts this era... BTW T shirts were so much better :omg:

Those are awesome :legend:

in fact I bought my sister the TEOG cover shirt ( Official merchandise ) and she loves it 

TimisaMonster

Those are awesome :legend:

in fact I bought my sister the TEOG cover shirt ( Official merchandise ) and she loves it 

Not even TFM T Shirts could compare to BTW era merchandise :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

That J

There was another post where some other website is selling a Gaga Applause shirt and it's a still from the video. Looked SO cool but I can't find it....if anyone knows what I'm talking about could you please direct me to their website? I forget what store it was. Thank u!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

lavenderblondee

I actually like the color set against that picture. I've seen worse at HT..

ItsOnlyAshleigh

There was another post where some other website is selling a Gaga Applause shirt and it's a still from the video. Looked SO cool but I can't find it....if anyone knows what I'm talking about could you please direct me to their website? I forget what store it was. Thank u!!

I think it was Hot Topic. 

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Lady+Gaga+Head+Slim-Fit+T-Shirt-10160957.jsp

That's the link to it. 

That J

Cool! Thank u so much. I actually love this shirt! Love that face! I've got my artRAVE outfit all ready to roll except for the shirt. Was considering painting my chest back and stomach....still might but I really like the HOT Topic shirt. Thank u ;)

ItsOnlyAshleigh

Cool! Thank u so much. I actually love this shirt! Love that face! I've got my artRAVE outfit all ready to roll except for the shirt. Was considering painting my chest back and stomach....still might but I really like the HOT Topic shirt. Thank u ;)

No problem at all! I was thinking body paint too actually. Yeah, the shirt is pretty awesome. 

Probglum

oh wow, yeah :awkney:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

That J

No problem at all! I was thinking body paint too actually. Yeah, the shirt is pretty awesome.

It's my 4th time seeing Gaga, my first time on the floor...I got LMZ....and I'm a tiny dude just 5ft4in and I'm a tshirt jeans kinda bro but I decided since I have floor and ill be close to say Fudge it and dress up for one night in time. So yea, platform shoes, killer leather pants, fedora hat...lol. It's outside the box for me. I'm going to buy the hot topic shirt anyway and I may wear it or ill paint my torso up and go shirtless. Why not! Oh and I've got fingerless studded gloves, a crucifixion necklace and possibly a cane. That's how I'm doing my artRAVE. ;)

This Urban Outfitters shirt sucks. But the Hot Topic one is worthy.

Archived